I am a Newbie

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Spluloacle
Posts in topic: 3

I am a Newbie

Post by Spluloacle »

Hi I am in the DFW area and I am new to the forum. My dad referred me here and I am going on Saturday to do my CHL class. I can not tell you how to pronounce my user name other then how ever you want. I am excited to be here. I have a Glock 26 that will be my primary piece. I look forward to knowing it backwards and forwards and inside out. :D

Oh yeah I am a SAHM to 5 and I make stuff outta duct tape. So that is about all you should know :D
~What's this thing you call "Normal"? Is it contagious?! Oh NO!! Don't touch me! I might catch your "Normal"!!~
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragon. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup.~

Carry-a-Kimber
Posts in topic: 1

Re: I am a Newbie

Post by Carry-a-Kimber »

Welcome to the Forum! :tiphat:
This place is a wealth of information, I know I have learned a lot, you prolly will too.

USA1

Post by USA1 »

Welcome to the forum Spluloacle. :tiphat:

Good luck in class! :txflag:
Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

HarleyDave

Post by HarleyDave »

Welcome to the forum, I'm a newbie as well but have thorougly enjoyed all of the topics, comments and fun that this board incorporates to the user. Hope you're class went well,now the tough part, waiting on the state to issue the license. Enjoy!
CHL Class 10/8/10,
LICENSE n Hand 11/12/10
His Firearms - Glock19, Springfield 1911 3", Sig P238, KAHR P380, Bond Arms Snake Slayer
Her Firearms - Glock19, Springfield 9 XD SC, Sig P238 {Liberty}

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Spluloacle wrote:Hi I am in the DFW area and I am new to the forum. My dad referred me here and I am going on Saturday to do my CHL class. I can not tell you how to pronounce my user name other then how ever the heck you want. :D I am excited to be here. I have a Glock 26 that will be my primary piece. I look forward to knowing it backwards and forwards and inside out. :D

Oh yeah I am a SAHM to 5 and I still make stuff outta duct tape. So that is about all you should know :D
There. I corrected it for you. "rlol"

My 20 year old son can make a pretty serviceable wallet out of duct tape in about 2 minutes. I'm going to see if he can make me a good shoulder holster rig out if.
:smilelol5:

Oh, and welcome to the forum.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

jdlott74
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jdlott74 »

Welcome, where are you located in DFW and where are you doing the CHL class? I am in Plano and also have a class on Saturday.
My CHL Application
10/23/2010 -- CHL class
10/25/2010 - Quals and Fingerprinting Done
11/3/2010 -- Application mailed to DPS
11/9/2010 -- Received at DPS
12/18/2010 -- Plastic in hand

Topic author
Spluloacle

Post by Spluloacle »

I am going to DFW Gun. I am in North Dallas about 30 -40 min from Plano depending where in Plano you are. And does my duct tape reputation precede me? :anamatedbanana
~What's this thing you call "Normal"? Is it contagious?! Oh NO!! Don't touch me! I might catch your "Normal"!!~
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragon. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup.~

jdlott74
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jdlott74 »

I was actually curious. I am going to Bullet Trap tomorrow too so I was just wondering if you'd be going there.
My CHL Application
10/23/2010 -- CHL class
10/25/2010 - Quals and Fingerprinting Done
11/3/2010 -- Application mailed to DPS
11/9/2010 -- Received at DPS
12/18/2010 -- Plastic in hand

Topic author
Spluloacle

Post by Spluloacle »

Nope I am not :( ah well that would have been nice.

Return to “Ladies”