Ideas for the wife and I

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
DONT TREAD ON ME

Ideas for the wife and I

Post by DONT TREAD ON ME »

Ok, I will be getting home around 22SEP and am looking for something special to do with my wife.

We both love to do the same things (weekend trips whether it is staying in a cabin, B&B, or feeling "fancy" at a really nice hotel, sight seeing, two-stepping, rodeos, put-put, wineries, hiking, camping, and just spending time with each other).

We are both country and dress it (jeans, cowboy boots, western style shirts or t-shirts) but she also likes to get dressed up every once in a while (her in heels and a dress :drool: :thumbs2: :clapping: she is smokin hot :evil2: me in nice slacks, dress shirt, tie, and dress shoes :grumble ).

We are taking a family trip to Silver Spur Ranch when I first arrive home with the kiddos.

So, I am looking for something for just the two of us to tell/show her what she means to me and how special she really is.

We live in SA but if there is travel involved that is ok.

I would really appreciate any suggestions you can give. Thanks :tiphat:

suthdj
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Ideas for the wife and I

Post by suthdj »

Take her shooting. :rolll "rlol"

I have not been down there in a long time but the river walk was always nice with many places to eat.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

http://www.cedarsonthebrazos.com. PM me for more details.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

MasterOfNone

Post by MasterOfNone »

You could take her to see the Mary Poppins musical at the Majestic in SA. If you go on 10/1, I guarantee you won't be the only guy there trying to convincingly tell his wife how much he's been looking forward to it.
http://www.PersonalPerimeter.com
DFW area LTC Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor, Range Safety Officer, Recruiter

Topic author
DONT TREAD ON ME

MasterOfNone wrote:You could take her to see the Mary Poppins musical at the Majestic in SA. If you go on 10/1, I guarantee you won't be the only guy there trying to convincingly tell his wife how much he's been looking forward to it.
Darn the luck it just so happens that she got us tickets to the "Them Idiots Whirled Tour" with Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, and Larry the Cable Guy at the AT&T center that night. :woohoo

Topic author
DONT TREAD ON ME

The Annoyed Man wrote:http://www.cedarsonthebrazos.com. PM me for more details.
PM sent.

Still open for suggestions.

Any ladies out there with suggestions they would like?

Ed4032

Post by Ed4032 »

Fredricksburg. Stay at the Rockhouse Bed and Breakfast. Go to the winery, shop, and then go climb The Enchanted Rock. Lot's of fun. And the weather is cool now. Welcome home BTW.
Gun control is like stopping drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to drive.

NRA Life Member

Texas10X

Post by Texas10X »

You mentioned you both enjoy hiking and camping. One suggestion I have is to go somewhere with any water nearby, and rent (if you don't already own) a couple of kayaks (the kind for recreational/touring or angling) and spend some enjoyable time paddling around and enjoying the scenery. (Of course, if you both like fishing, that's great to do in a kayak, too.) Kayaks don't require much water depth, it's relaxing and it's a great way to see some gorgeous sunsets and cool scenery.

Return to “Ladies”