my wife's first adventure

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
rcasady
Posts in topic: 1

my wife's first adventure

Post by rcasady »

Well, im about 2 days late posting this but my wife finished her second pistol training session on thursday with TLynnHughes and it was a complete success !!!!!!!!! :anamatedbanana
even though i think im more excited about her going than she was doing it , she tells me she had a great time ! i wasnt home to see her shoot or get all her details but she loved it and actually invited ME to go to couples night to shoot with her and rent some guns so we can find her one to buy soon !
i cant thank the people on here enough for the help and suggestions to get my wonderful wife shooting , and ESPECIALLY ! TLynnHughes ! ,MY WIFE SAID YOU WERE AWESOME ! i couldnt be happier ! looks like this turned out to be a christmas present for me ! lol but were not done , i think im gonna join her for a lesson myself and she's also talking about a girl and a gun events ! :cheers2:
:woohoo
:txflag:

Texas10X

Re: my wife's first adventure

Post by Texas10X »

Congratulations! That's super news!!!

Congrats also to TLynnHughes -- great job!!

Divided Attention

Post by Divided Attention »

:clapping: :thumbs2: We would love to see her at AG&AG! So great to see "like minded" girls from all walks of life enjoying shooting and learning!
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

I love a story with a happy ending.

Everybody have a :cheers2: on TAM.

TLynnHughes

Post by TLynnHughes »

rcasady wrote:Well, im about 2 days late posting this but my wife finished her second pistol training session on thursday with TLynnHughes and it was a complete success !!!!!!!!! :anamatedbanana
even though i think im more excited about her going than she was doing it , she tells me she had a great time ! i wasnt home to see her shoot or get all her details but she loved it and actually invited ME to go to couples night to shoot with her and rent some guns so we can find her one to buy soon !
i cant thank the people on here enough for the help and suggestions to get my wonderful wife shooting , and ESPECIALLY ! TLynnHughes ! ,MY WIFE SAID YOU WERE AWESOME ! i couldnt be happier ! looks like this turned out to be a christmas present for me ! lol but were not done , i think im gonna join her for a lesson myself and she's also talking about a girl and a gun events ! :cheers2:
:woohoo
:txflag:
Thanks for the kind words! It was your wife that did the hard work. :hurry: I was so proud of her determination. She's an excellent shot. I hope y'all get to spend lots of time together shooting and having fun. And I hope she can make it to The Arms Room for A Girl and A Gun on Thursday.

Thanks for letting me be a part of her steps into the handgun world!!

T.
Women's Program Match Director
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

Lumberjack98

Post by Lumberjack98 »

:txflag: :txflag: :txflag: :txflag: :txflag: :txflag: :txflag: :txflag: :txflag:
NRA Lifetime Member
TSRA Lifetime Member

bluejay71

Post by bluejay71 »

Yay! Another AGAG convert! I was out proselyting at Carter's Country today during cease-fires. Having always gone shooting with my husband, it has been empowering to be able to do it on my own. I don't have a problem with men or doing "coed" events, but some women are intimidated by some men and we women have special issues when tryng to conceal carry. AGAG is great!
CHL since August 2012

Return to “Ladies”