Ladies Group in DFW?

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
urnoodle
Posts in topic: 2

Ladies Group in DFW?

Post by urnoodle »

Hi Everyone :tiphat: ,
Does anyone know if there is a range in the DFW area that hosts a ladies night? I know Bullet Trap and DFW Gun Range have free ladies night but I'm looking for more of group of women that meet to shoot on a regular basis.
U R Noodle
CHL since 1/26/2012 - 41 days mailbox to mailbox

TLynnHughes
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Ladies Group in DFW?

Post by TLynnHughes »

Hey there!

Check out the A Girl and A Gun Women's Shooting League webpage ...http://www.agirlandagunclub.com. I believe there's a club starting up at the Shoot Smart Indoor Range this Thursday that will meet on second and fourth Thursdays each month.

T.
Women's Program Match Director
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

JustMe

Post by JustMe »

And I believe that this Thursday will be the first meeting for the new group forming for DFW.

I am looking at possibly starting another new group in Sherman
Mary Ellis
TX CHL Instructor NRA Instuctor--Basic Pistol,Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, RTBAV,Home Firearm Safety,Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection outside the Home. ,RSO, CRSO,TP&&W Hunter Ed Instructor

Topic author
urnoodle
Posts in topic: 2

Post by urnoodle »

I will definitely check it out. Sometimes a woman just needs to leave the man at home to do the dishes :mrgreen: while she goes to practice with some real sharp shooters. I didn't think there was much up here for women. Thank you for the info!
U R Noodle
CHL since 1/26/2012 - 41 days mailbox to mailbox

Ropin

Post by Ropin »

Great Southwest Gun also has a new ladies night starting up this month. I do not have the details handy right now, but a check of the website or a phone call should easily provide the info needed. Or you can contact forum member MrPaul (easily found by going to the shooting range section and looking for the thread discussing the range.)
Class 08/08
Packet Sent 08/10
Processing app 08/31
Complete 10/21

plinker

Post by plinker »

The Diva WOW group has handgun leagues that meet in Fort Worth, Dallas, and the Weatherford areas. For more info you can go to their website at http://www.divawow.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

n5wd

Post by n5wd »

urnoodle wrote:I will definitely check it out. Sometimes a woman just needs to leave the man at home to do the dishes :mrgreen: while she goes to practice with some real sharp shooters.
+1 for the recommendation to join the ladies at A Girl and Her Gun at Shoot Smart in far north Fort Worth (IH-35W at Golden Triangle). I happened in at the range on a Thursday evening without realizing it was the ladies' night out. There must have been 25-30 ladies in attendance, from a couple of high school girls that I recognized from school up to some very senior citizens, and not one of 'em seemed to be having anything but a hoot and a hollar! They'd celebrate bullseyes... they'd celebrate misses... quite fun to watch. And, some very good instruction gong on as well.

I'm trying to get my wife and daughter-in-law interested in joining them.

Wayne
NRA-Life member, NRA Instructor, NRA RSO, TSRA member,
Vietnam (AF) Veteran -- Amateur Extra class amateur radio operator: N5WD

Email: CHL@centurylink.net

ArmyMama

Post by ArmyMama »

There is a Ladies' Night at Lone Star Guns, Gallery & Gear in Weatherford. It is half price, Tuesdays, 5-7pm. I can be found there most every Tuesday night with some friends. We have a blast!
ArmyMama
Proud mother of a SPC and PFC in the United States Army and a nurse
NRA member, Beretta Nano 9mm, Beretta PX4 Storm-9mm w/20 round magazine, Beretta 92F 9mm, Beretta Neos .22 because it is fun!
Don't mess with Mama!

kewlteacher

Post by kewlteacher »

Great Southwest Guns in Grand Prarie has 1/2 price for ladies on Tuesdays...and if you get a RANGE card it's cheaper still...They have a great staff, including a female instructor that taught my CHL class...really nice folks, cool range.
Girls with Guns Have MORE fun!

TexasGal

Post by TexasGal »

Off Duty Armory Range in Joshua just south west of Burleson has ladies shoot for free every Tuesday night 5-7. I try to go every week. I'm terribly spoiled now :lol: If any ladies are interested in going with me, just drop me a PM.
The Only Bodyguard I Can Afford is Me
Texas LTC Instructor Cert
NRA Life Member

Return to “Ladies”