A Girl & A Gun

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
JustMe
Posts in topic: 2

A Girl & A Gun

Post by JustMe »

I'm so excited!!! Tonight is the launch for the Sherman branch of A Girl & A Gun Women's Shooting League. Any women in North Texas are more than welcome to join us at Red River Firearms from 5:30 to 8 for a fun Girls Night Out.
Mary Ellis
TX CHL Instructor NRA Instuctor--Basic Pistol,Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, RTBAV,Home Firearm Safety,Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection outside the Home. ,RSO, CRSO,TP&&W Hunter Ed Instructor

Keith B

Re: A Girl & A Gun

Post by Keith B »

You gals have fun up there, but watch out for the severe weather. It will be rolling trough close to that time. Lots of heavy rain too, so be cautious driving.

Post pics if you can!! :thumbs2:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

TLynnHughes
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TLynnHughes »

JustMe wrote:I'm so excited!!! Tonight is the launch for the Sherman branch of A Girl & A Gun Women's Shooting League. Any women in North Texas are more than welcome to join us at Red River Firearms from 5:30 to 8 for a fun Girls Night Out.
Go get 'em JustMe!!! Y'all have fun and be safe. I can't wait to hear all about it!! Houston chapter will be sending great thoughts your way!!

T.
Women's Program Match Director
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

Divided Attention
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Divided Attention »

Congratulations and all the best on your adventure. I know I have met some amazing gals through the North Houston Group.
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

Topic author
JustMe

Post by JustMe »

All I can say right now is that it was amazing!! Still decompressing! But I'm going to HAVE to go tomorrow and shoot because I didn't shoot any tonight!
Mary Ellis
TX CHL Instructor NRA Instuctor--Basic Pistol,Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, RTBAV,Home Firearm Safety,Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection outside the Home. ,RSO, CRSO,TP&&W Hunter Ed Instructor

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

JustMe wrote:All I can say right now is that it was amazing!! Still decompressing! But I'm going to HAVE to go tomorrow and shoot because I didn't shoot any tonight!
Where's the PICTURES???? ;-)
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Return to “Ladies”