PSC Ladies Day

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
xring
Posts in topic: 3

PSC Ladies Day

Post by xring »

Don't forget Pearland shooting club spongers a ladies day every month. Tomorrow June 7th will be the date. Starts around 1:30 this time. ( According to those in the know it is really at 8:30 not 1:30) :clapping: I think it's $10.00 for members and $15.00 for non members. Check out the link https://www.google.com/calendar/event?e ... VmNjl1Y0Bn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
or

http://www.psc-range.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by xring on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.
Will Rogers

williamkevin
Posts in topic: 2

Re: PSC Ladies Day

Post by williamkevin »

Just a heads up....sometimes there is a "glitch" with the calendar on the website. The correct time is 8:30-12:00.

Topic author
xring

Post by xring »

You know that is what I had posted until I looked at the website. Just to be certain I will have my wife send her an e-mail.
Wife wasn't too keen on starting when the day is hot!

xring
Will Rogers

williamkevin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by williamkevin »

Tracy, who runs the program is my wife. I asked her to be certain before I posted. :tiphat:

Topic author
xring

Post by xring »

Well I guess you have the inside track on intel there. My Wife will be glad it is in the morning ( as for me I plan to be at the skeet field.)

xring
Will Rogers

TLynnHughes
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TLynnHughes »

Here I am!

Registration starts at 8:30 am and safety brief starts at 9:00 am. I look forward to having her join us tomorrow!

I'm with your wife...we don't want to start at 1:30pm. It's going to be hot enough when we finish at noon.

I think we're going to have a fun day tomorrow.

Tracy
Women's Program Match Director
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

DanD

Post by DanD »

The issue is that the link to the Woman's Program on the PSC home page shows the time in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) while the calendar shows the time in CDT (Central Daylight Time). The Woman's Program is from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM CDT on Saturday or if you prefer from 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM GMT.

I've been trying for months to get my wife to go, but she says 8:30 AM is to early for her.
Given a 50/50 chance, you will pick wrong 80% of the time. NRA Life Member, IDPA

Selina Kyle

Post by Selina Kyle »

xring wrote:Don't forget Pearland shooting club spongers a ladies day every month. Tomorrow June 7th will be the date. Starts around 1:30 this time. ( According to those in the know it is really at 8:30 not 1:30) :clapping: I think it's $10.00 for members and $15.00 for non members. Check out the link https://www.google.com/calendar/event?e ... VmNjl1Y0Bn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
or

http://www.psc-range.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If I lived in the area, I'd certainly come, but it's a bit far from Fort Worth. ;-)

Forgive me for getting off topic, but I love your avatar. I have a GSD, so it caught my eye. :-)
"His fist is big, but my gun's bigger. He'll find out when I pull the trigger!"
Ruger LCP
NRA Member

Return to “Ladies”