womens shooting groups in south houston?

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
asbandr
Posts in topic: 1

womens shooting groups in south houston?

Post by asbandr »

I'd like to try and get together with other ladies that shoot but don't even know how to look for a group. Anyone know of any groups in south houston area?
I'm a mom who demands action. Single action, double action, single/double action. I'm an equal action shooter.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe. - Luke 11:21

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Re: womens shooting groups in south houston?

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

PSC Shooting Club, Inc. on FM528 (a/k/a W. Parkwood) in Friendswood has a Women's Program that meets every month on the 1st Saturday. They focus on pistol shooting but periodically shoot shotguns and carbines. We have what some refer to has Handgun 101 instruction as well as more advanced activities like IDPA style scenarios. It's open to members and non-members and runs from 8:30am to noon. Pre-registration is not required, but it sure helps them plan for the day. You can register at http://www.PSC-Range.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and click on the Event Registration tab.

Chas.

TLynnHughes

Re: womens shooting groups in south houston?

Post by TLynnHughes »

Charles is right!! The PSC Program on the first Saturday of each month. We have the BEST time while we're out there...even when it's HOT!! Come out and join us. You'll get to meet lots of gals that like to shoot!

Tracy
Women's Program Match Director
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

Return to “Ladies”