Lethal Lace: Another Promising Option for Ladies

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
jayinsat
Posts in topic: 1

Lethal Lace: Another Promising Option for Ladies

Post by jayinsat »

Found this today. Looks like a promising, affordable option for ladies to easily carry on body, regardless of dress. Thoughts? Seems easy to make yourself if you sew. Company website: http://lethallace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[youtube][/youtube]
Armed not dangerous but potentially lethal.
CHL Application mailed 10/2/12
Plastic in hand 11/16/12

MotherBear

Re: Lethal Lace: Another Promising Option for Ladies

Post by MotherBear »

I don't think I'd be comfortable with it personally, but I'm very conservative about how I carry. I'd be worried about retention, or fastening the clips wrong (or to a part of the fabric that doesn't offer the support needed), or getting something caught in a layer of fabric. Reholstering would be tough. I also prefer something where the trigger is more fully protected. Not to say it might not work for someone else... I make my holster choices knowing I have three small kids around 24/7, and often at least one of them is climbing on me, and I could unexpectedly need to go into a bouncy house or climb through a fast food playscape to rescue a stranded toddler. ;)

Longhorn-breeder

Post by Longhorn-breeder »

Interesting option looks like possibly good option I have a Can Can Concealment big she bang really love it great retention. This doesn't look as sturdy.
Longhorn-breeder
Central TX

m2foster

Post by m2foster »

It looks a rinky-dink. If you want something sturdy, then I recommend this:

http://www.cancanconcealment.com/#!hols ... -guns/c9ml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I carry a full size 1911 behind my right hip 90% of the time. You don't have to remove this holster when using the bathroom, which, IMHO, makes it ideal. It keeps the grip of the gun close to your body, reducing imprinting. I have a lot of holsters, but this was the last holster I bought and the one I wear almost exclusively.

I dare say I would wear it even if open carry became legal because I don't have to take it off when using the bathroom. (I am not in any way affiliated with the product).

CHLLady

Post by CHLLady »

I've never seen those before, thank you for sharing!
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

Return to “Ladies”