Conceal Carry Purses by Beau & Arrow

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
LSUTiger
Posts in topic: 2

Conceal Carry Purses by Beau & Arrow

Post by LSUTiger »

Check these out by Beau & Arrow

http://shopbeauarrow.com/collections/2015

"CARRY30" for 30% discount code-still works
or
40% off with promo code "holiday"-may no longer work????

Chance favors the prepared. Making good people helpless doesn't make bad people harmless.
There is no safety in denial. When seconds count the Police are only minutes away.
Sometimes I really wish a lawyer would chime in and clear things up. Do we have any lawyers on this forum?

mr1337
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Conceal Carry Purses by Beau & Arrow

Post by mr1337 »

They look great, but this is the only one I'd be able to afford for my wife:

Keep calm and carry.

Licensing (n.) - When government takes away your right to do something and sells it back to you.

Topic author
LSUTiger

Post by LSUTiger »

mr1337 wrote:They look great, but this is the only one I'd be able to afford for my wife:

I offered to by the real deal for my wife if she promised to use her LTC and carry daily, she still refused. :banghead:
Chance favors the prepared. Making good people helpless doesn't make bad people harmless.
There is no safety in denial. When seconds count the Police are only minutes away.
Sometimes I really wish a lawyer would chime in and clear things up. Do we have any lawyers on this forum?

Crossfire

Post by Crossfire »

Holy moly, those are pricey! I am all for a quality bag, but I am not paying more for a carry bag than I paid for my Glock!

Gun Tote'n Mamas and Concealed Carrie are my favorites. I'm still mad at Galco for discontinuing my favorite bag.
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Crossfire wrote:H. . . I'm still mad at Galco for discontinuing my favorite bag.
Which one is that? Martha has Galco bags too and some of her favorites are no longer available. (Yes, I know, I carry the shame of having a wife that ignores my calls to women to carry on their person. :oops: )

Chas.

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

holy kittens, the prices! they're pretty, but not that pretty!
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

$595.00 for a leather sack with zippers and straps?

Fashionable?

Ugh!

Nah...

Crossfire

Post by Crossfire »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
Crossfire wrote:H. . . I'm still mad at Galco for discontinuing my favorite bag.
Which one is that? Martha has Galco bags too and some of her favorites are no longer available. (Yes, I know, I carry the shame of having a wife that ignores my calls to women to carry on their person. :oops: )

Chas.
I have forgotten what the name of it is, but it was featured in the "NRA Personal Protection Outside The Home" video. It was just the perfect size.

And remember, Charles, the gun in her purse is better than the gun she leaves at home!
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

Middle Age Russ

Post by Middle Age Russ »

A while back I got a purse for my wife from Coronado Leather that was less than half the price but will likely last as long as she would wish. Quality construction and materials throughout. She only purse carries on occasion and prefers on the body carry, but sometimes the purse ends up being the best option.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

yes. I carry on body 95% of the time, probably more, but there are times that it simply won't work, with the dress I'm wearing or whatever. That's when it goes in the purse.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

couzin

Post by couzin »

My wife bought two of the purses offered by Gun Tot'n Mamas and they are nice leather, easy access, and she uses them. Way cheaper than the ones in the linky. Oh - and not all covered with sparkly stuff.
“Only at the end do you realize the power of the Dark Side.”

Return to “Ladies”