John Wayne Experience / FW Stockyards

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

John Wayne Experience / FW Stockyards

Post by C-dub »

I have some friends coming down from Ohio in October. I've checked the 30.06 site and the location at 2501 Rodeo Plaza, Fort Worth, TX 76164, does not seem to be posted.

Has anyone been to see this to know if they are posted or not.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Re: John Wayne Experience / FW Stockyards

Post by Grayling813 »

Thanks...I didn't know about the JWE. Now on our list of places to go.

mayor

Post by mayor »

I haven't seen anything posted at the Stock Yards. I might be in the Stock Yards this weekend. I'll verify.

mayor

Post by mayor »

mayor wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:09 pm I haven't seen anything posted at the Stock Yards. I might be in the Stock Yards this weekend. I'll verify.
*** Update *** I will be at the Stock Yards this weekend. I'll see if I can get in and report back.

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub »

mayor wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:47 pm
mayor wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:09 pm I haven't seen anything posted at the Stock Yards. I might be in the Stock Yards this weekend. I'll verify.
*** Update *** I will be at the Stock Yards this weekend. I'll see if I can get in and report back.
Eagerly awaiting your findings.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grayling813 »

Wife and I went to the John Wayne Experience today. I didn’t see any .05, .06 or .07 signs.

mayor

Post by mayor »

C-dub wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:05 am
No sign. Didn't purchase a ticket but walk in open carry, looked around, went as far as the ticket counter. We gig in the Stockyards once a month or six week or so. I haven't actually visited the John Wayne Experience but I need to. I walked around in the lobby and looked at the curios. Nobody batted an eye.

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub »

mayor wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:28 pm
C-dub wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:05 am
No sign. Didn't purchase a ticket but walk in open carry, looked around, went as far as the ticket counter. We gig in the Stockyards once a month or six week or so. I haven't actually visited the John Wayne Experience but I need to. I walked around in the lobby and looked at the curios. Nobody batted an eye.
Excellent! Thank you

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”