New member saying hello

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

PPM
Posts in topic: 2

Post by PPM »

llwatson, that is DEFINITELY one SWEET shotgun! I have a Beretta Teknys (sp?) Gold — but it's not gettin' much of a workout these days. :sad: My best friend (whom I've taught to shoot) is totally obcessed with pistols! Though she has the same Beretta, she doesn't do as well with clays.

For someone who'd never even touched a gun before two years ago, she's doing GREAT with pistols...but is easily frustrated with clays.

I'm saving pennies for, I think.... one of the 3" 1911's that Kimber makes. Well, unless I don't like the way that my son's shoots, that is. ;-)
PPM
(Pistol Packin' Momma)
Otherwise known as "Dickson"
Thunder Tactical Shooters

Topic author
WNallG30
Posts in topic: 3

Post by WNallG30 »

Oh yeah, the Beretta is great! I actually got it at Academy of all places. It was $995 there and all the gun shops had it in the $1200 range. I like Beretta pistols, but I prefer the Glock. But IMHO, the Xtreema 3.5 is the best shotgun I've ever owned. And that's saying alot considering that I also have a Remington 870 Wingmaster, probably one of the greatest guns ever produced. The Xtreema II is the newer version of the 3.5, but they're essentially the same. There are a few more recoil gadgets on the II. My other toys are a Ruger Mark II 22/45, 2 DPMS AR-15's each with their own special touches, A Ruger M77 MkII 30.06, Spartan Arms single shot .410 for when my daughter is old enough to shoot with Daddy, Glock 17 and 30, Winchester 94 30-30, Remington 870 Wingmaster 20ga, Ruger 10/22, the Beretta, and another one of my favorites a Colt Peacemaker .22 that belonged to my grandfather. Good luck saving the pennies for the Xtreema II, you won't be dissapointed.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”