Thank you Charles, Derek and PSC

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
CaptDave
Posts in topic: 1

Thank you Charles, Derek and PSC

Post by CaptDave »

I just wanted to say thanks again for putting together the legal seminar at PSC.
I really appreciate the time and effort Charles, Derek and Marc put into the seminar and I would also like to thank the PSC board for their approval of the meeting.
It was very informative and insightful information - that I hope I'll never be in a situation to have to use.
That said, I know who I will call if the situation arises.
Thanks Again,
Dave
"An armed society is a polite society"

Jacob Staff

Post by Jacob Staff »

Thank you again to everyone involved. It was very informative and did away with many "urban legend". I was familiar with deadly force but had never looked closely at Self-Defense. I really like the fact that Charles and Derek know the "local scene".

ghentry

Post by ghentry »

+1 for providing this service to those on this board. I would like to go further and thank Charles for the time and effort it takes to keep this forum up. I count myself very fortunate to have access to someone so knowledgeable on the Texas CHL laws and a person that gladly makes himself available to those of us with questions.

BobCat

Post by BobCat »

+1 again, for the seminar and for the forum.

The seminar was informative, and the forum is an ongoing resource for which I am grateful.

Thanks Charles.

Regards,
Andrew
Retractable claws; the *original* concealed carry

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Thanks to everyone!

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Thanks to everyone who came to the seminar, we really appreciate your participation. The questions were excellent and audience participation made the seminar more valuable and certainly more fun.

I admit it was fun embarrassing Derek a little bit about his resume. He really didn't expect that at all. All kidding aside, he's a great attorney and his academic record and practice history clearly show his dedication to excellence in everything he does. Just the kind of guy I want on my team, if that awful day ever comes. The one concept I hope everyone remembers from this seminar is the "snapshot." As an aside, Derek also has his CHL, so he’s “one of us.�

Thanks again folks!
Chas.

P.S.: I’m going to take the seminar threat off “Sticky� status so it will migrate off the first page.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Thanks again for the excellent seminar! It was steps above what I had in my CHL training class.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

I enjoyed it as well...

If anything, it helped me put things "back" into perspective, and put me into the "right" mindset on how I should conduct myself...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”