I need an image of a 30.06 sign.

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
jrosto
Posts in topic: 3

I need an image of a 30.06 sign.

Post by jrosto »

I am writting a commentary on 30.06, but can not find an image of a proper sign. My Google Fu must be off tonight.

Anyone help me out?
"No arsenal or no weapon in the arsenals of the world is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women." Ronald Reagan

yerasimos
Posts in topic: 1

Post by yerasimos »

not sure if this is what you are looking for, but:
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/ftp/forms/cr-1.pdf
maybe there is a utility out there that can convert it to a more useful format.

Topic author
jrosto

Post by jrosto »

Thanks. That is basically what I ended up using.
"No arsenal or no weapon in the arsenals of the world is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women." Ronald Reagan

player_twister

Post by player_twister »

Say, when it's big like that, I actually understood what it meant. I went to Toco Cabana next to I-35 and 3009 the other day, and those exact words were on two seperate sheets 8 1/2 x 11 on the door. I swear I couldn't understand what it meant. But I heard about Taco Cabana before, and Left my weapon in my vehicle.

Topic author
jrosto

Post by jrosto »

At least that one had it on the door. The first Taco Cabana I went in had it behind the register next to the menu. I was already in violation. I ordered, left, and scratched TC from my list of places to grab lunch.

NcongruNt

Post by NcongruNt »

Is that company-wide for Taco Cabana? I wonder if anyone knows what caused them to post...

I guess I won't be going there anymore.

cjlandry

Post by cjlandry »

If what I've heard is true, the Taco Cabana signs aren't legally binding, since they don't meet the size requirements.

I ate at a Taco Cabana once. The food didn't impress me enough to return for a second try.

Mike1951

Post by Mike1951 »

Taco Cabana has been improperly posting for years.

When the local one opened, they gave my company something like $50 in free food coupons.

I took their coupons back to them and told them that because of their policy, I didn't want their food even if it was free.

Of course, I didn't take it on up the ladder and I'm sure the manager couldn't have cared less.
Mike
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

kauboy

Post by kauboy »

If its improperly posted, and you still enjoy the food, then by gum carry often and carry proud. Thats what I do. :grin:
"People should not be afraid of their Governments.
Governments should be afraid of their people." - V

piro

Post by piro »

Went over the weekend to the one on mlk and guadalupe in austin and when walking in i noticed they changed from unlicensed carry to 30.06 (could not have been long maybe a month or so)and was surprised by it. I had brought in a jimmy johns sandwich because the compan I was with wanted to eat there so I had walked across the street to get the sandwich.

Came back in and bought two tortillas so that I could eat on their property (in case they cared) and wrapped the sandwich around the tortillas and had myself a good sandwich.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”