Filed a TX DPS SWATting report...

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Wall
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Filed a TX DPS SWATting report...

Post by The Wall »

"A picture is worth a thousand words." This guys a mental case. It's in the eyes.

TexasGal

Post by TexasGal »

It's been my observation that the left brain is way more homicidal than the right brain. The propaganda Obama and the Left is putting into the minds and hearts of people from the kindergarten up is creating a North Korea version of mindless obedient robots that can not think for themselves nor question their leaders for one second. This guy likely really does not care if a gun owner dies in a misguided belief he is making the world a "safer" place and himself some kind of hero.
The Only Bodyguard I Can Afford is Me
Texas LTC Instructor Cert
NRA Life Member

ELB

Post by ELB »

TexasGal wrote:It's been my observation that the left ....
Much of the Left's diatribe against conservatives and the libertarians can be explained by realizing they are projecting what they would do, and actually do, in similar circumstances. They are worried conservative and libertarian "big money" (e.g. Koch Brothers) effects on politics and suspect nefarious influence peddling because that's how their side does it. They are afraid of the right having guns because if they could have, the left would have overthrown the government of the US in the past, and many of them would on an individual basis shoot people they politically disagree with. They try to suppress freedom of speech and the 1A now because they know they used cynically used it to cover their ideas and politics, and are afraid of conservatives in general, and the Tea Parties in particular.

A totalitarian philosophy is inherently paranoid.
USAF 1982-2005

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”