CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Nie
Posts in topic: 2

CHL Supporting Documents Submission

Post by Nie »

Hi, all

Glad to find this site, so much helpful information...I just applied for CHL online this morning and was trying to upload the supporting documents through the link provided in the confirmation email. However when I clicked on the "submit" button it simply jumped to the top of the webpage with no sign of whether or not the documents were successfully submitted. The information I filled on the page were still there, but the documents I attached were gone. I tried it a second time and same thing happened.

Is this what's supposed to happen after clicking the "submit" button? I was expecting a confirmation message like "submission successful" or something like that but I could be wrong.

Many thanks in advance!

Mike S
Posts in topic: 1

Re: CHL Supporting Documents Submission

Post by Mike S »

Nie wrote:Hi, all

Glad to find this site, so much helpful information...I just applied for CHL online this morning and was trying to upload the supporting documents through the link provided in the confirmation email. However when I clicked on the "submit" button it simply jumped to the top of the webpage with no sign of whether or not the documents were successfully submitted. The information I filled on the page were still there, but the documents I attached were gone. I tried it a second time and same thing happened.

Is this what's supposed to happen after clicking the "submit" button? I was expecting a confirmation message like "submission successful" or something like that but I could be wrong.

Many thanks in advance!
Try refreshing the page & re-attaching your documents, & ensure all of the fields are entered above (name, email, DL#, etc). After 'Browse'ing to upload your documents, you'll need to hit the 'Attach' button; everything that you're sending will show in green, then hit submit.

Once successful, you should get a generic email from the DPS in about 30 seconds as a confirmation.

Hope this helps.

Topic author
Nie
Posts in topic: 2

Re: CHL Supporting Documents Submission

Post by Nie »

Mike, thanks a lot. I think I forgot to hit the "attach" button after browsing the files. I saw the files showed up and thought they must be automatically attached :shock: Silly me :lol:

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”