McKinney Goodwill now 30-07

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Dreamer42
Posts in topic: 1

McKinney Goodwill now 30-07

Post by Dreamer42 »

Stopped by McKinney Goodwill today. I haven't been there in a long time because they were posted 06 & 07. Well today the only sign they had up was 30-07. The 06 has been removed. Wonder if they took a bigger hit than they initially realized.

puma guy

Re: McKinney Goodwill now 30-07

Post by puma guy »

By your title I thought maybe it had just been posted, not a change. Good to hear they changed. I have visited three Goodwill Stores in my vicinity and two in the DFW area and none were posted. I spoke to the manager of one store about one month after OC began and he told me they'd had a meeting with higherup but no decision had been made. Looks as though they decided not to post either at his store and since the other locals I've visited had no signs I assumed the official decision was to not post.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Oldgringo

Re: McKinney Goodwill now 30-07

Post by Oldgringo »

The Goodwill Store in Tyler is no longer posted. The .06 and .07 posted Goodwill Store in Jacksonville is no more.

The Family Crisis Thrift Store next to Walmart in Lufkin has valid .06 and .07 signs conspicuously posted at the front door but that's okay, they're kinda' expensive.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”