Fair Park Dallas

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Fair Park Dallas

Post by bblhd672 »

Wife and I attended the musical "Let I Be" today at the Music Hall in Fair Park. Pleased to see no 3.06/30.07 or any other anti-gun signs. Nice when government complies with the law.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

growlerVII

Re: Fair Park Dallas

Post by growlerVII »

Well, that's helpful. Thank you. I'm going to the children's aquarium today and, I couldn't find anything regarding signage anywhere!

earlwb

Re: Fair Park Dallas

Post by earlwb »

We went to the Dallas World Aquarium last Thursday and they had no signs up anymore either. I looked all over the place and didn't see any signs up. It is a really nice aquarium and zoo too.

When we went to the State Fair last year, it was nice to CCW there. But they had a large police presence, so I didn't feel like I really needed to carry one there at the fair. But if you parked out in a rather dangerous parking area then it would get getting to and from the fair that would be risky.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”