CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RossA
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Harris County Bayland Park Illegal Signs

Post by RossA »

Went into Bayland park in southwest Houston yesterday. Owned and operated by Harris County. Saw 30.06 and 30.07 signs on one of the buildings there where community events are held. Saw no other legitimate reason for a sign to be posted.
God and the soldier we adore,
In times of danger, not before.
The danger gone, the trouble righted,
God's forgotten, the soldier slighted.

steveincowtown
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Harris County Bayland Park Illegal Signs

Post by steveincowtown »

RossA wrote:Went into Bayland park in southwest Houston yesterday. Owned and operated by Harris County. Saw 30.06 and 30.07 signs on one of the buildings there where community events are held. Saw no other legitimate reason for a sign to be posted.

Report it.....

http://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/apps/3006/

If anyone becomes the test case for this foolishness I will support their defense and I hope other will as well.
The Time is Now...
NRA Lifetime Member

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Harris County Bayland Park Illegal Signs

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

steveincowtown wrote:
RossA wrote:Went into Bayland park in southwest Houston yesterday. Owned and operated by Harris County. Saw 30.06 and 30.07 signs on one of the buildings there where community events are held. Saw no other legitimate reason for a sign to be posted.

Report it.....

http://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/apps/3006/

If anyone becomes the test case for this foolishness I will support their defense and I hope other will as well.
It's a max $200 fine, so I doubt the state is going to pour millions of dollars into the prosecution. But I would definitely chip in for a defense lawyer if anyone gets cited and wants to fight it.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”