Texas3006 Version 3 for iOS, Android, and Web are available now!

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Scott B.
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Texas3006 Version 3 for iOS, Android, and Web are available now!

Post by Scott B. »

Much appreciated. I always show my LTC students that, "there's an app for that." Faster start up time and other improvements are very welcome.
LTC / SSC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, CRSO, Life Member.
Sig pistol/rifle & Glock armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

arthurgarzajr

Post by arthurgarzajr »

Thank you for doing that!

Cacciato

Post by Cacciato »

Yes thank you!

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

Updating Android now. Thanks Russell and team!
Ron
NRA Member

cheezit
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cheezit »

I have not tried the latest version. I did have an issue with it going off while I was stoped in traffic multiple times with the same information. It got to a point where I deleted the app.
I do thank you for making it just wasn't working for me.

4copas

Post by 4copas »

Russell wrote:Biggest improvements include new profile support (set your own profile photo, view user stats, etc), faster performance in both apps, and the ability to update your watch list settings straight from the app!

We are always interested in feedback, so update your copy (you do have a copy of the app on your phone right?!) and let us know what you think!
I'm sorry this is a dumb question but how do you update? Does it do it automatically? Do I need to remove the one I have and get the latest? iPhone here. Thanks
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. John Wayne
NRA Life Member :patriot: :txflag:

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

cheezit wrote:I have not tried the latest version. I did have an issue with it going off while I was stopped in traffic multiple times with the same information. It got to a point where I deleted the app.
There's also a setting (don't remember what we called it in IOS version) for how long you're within your warning distance setting before your phone alerts. I also would get alerts while sitting at stop lights in certain parts of town. The longest I am usually stuck at a traffic light is 2 and 1/2 minutes. I bumped my 'alert time' to 3 minutes and left my 150 ft warning zone as is. problem solved. :thumbs2:
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

SoloXCRacer

Post by SoloXCRacer »

4copas wrote:
Russell wrote:Biggest improvements include new profile support (set your own profile photo, view user stats, etc), faster performance in both apps, and the ability to update your watch list settings straight from the app!

We are always interested in feedback, so update your copy (you do have a copy of the app on your phone right?!) and let us know what you think!
I'm sorry this is a dumb question but how do you update? Does it do it automatically? Do I need to remove the one I have and get the latest? iPhone here. Thanks
For iPhone, open up your App Store app. There should be a bottom tab on the right hand side that says something like "Updates". Texas3006 should show up there when in update is available. Tap on the "Update" button. Also, if you have "Automatic Updates" turned on in your App Store settings, it will update automatically when your phone is charging and are connected to WiFi I believe.

cheezit
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cheezit »

Russell wrote:
cheezit wrote:I have not tried the latest version. I did have an issue with it going off while I was stoped in traffic multiple times with the same information. It got to a point where I deleted the app.

This can happen if you are traveling just on the boundary of an entry, and keep entering / leaving the geofence that surrounds it.

Did you try silencing that particular problematic entry, or disabling proximity alerts all together in the app settings page?
No, I guess I did not. Thank you. I'll give it a go again

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”