CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: I seek knowledge

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

doncb wrote:
Abraham wrote:I wonder why the giant cream puff they call governor (who is now term limited) doesn't help get those draconian gun laws changed.

He's supposed to be a Repub...
We supposedly have republicans in our government here in Texas for all the good it does. :banghead:
Imagine where we'd be if we didn't. Look at all the bad bills that they killed this year. I wish we would have got more forward movement, but at least we didn't step back.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

cmgee67 wrote:And also what difference does it make. It's your firearm who cares. That's an infringement of your rights right there Just like having to have a handgun license in the first place.
Is that a rhetorical question?
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

treadlightly

Post by treadlightly »

I know this is contrarian, but there is one thing I actually like about California's gun laws.

The simplicity, the clarity of intent, the focused meaning. All of California's gun laws can be expressed in three words at the state line: Do not enter.

It's as if Arthur C. Clarke were writing about California, not one of Jupiter's moons.

"All these states are yours, except California (and a few others). Attempt no landing there."

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”