Wings Over Dallas

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Dreamer42
Posts in topic: 1

Wings Over Dallas

Post by Dreamer42 »

Is Wings posted 30-06? I searched the topic and only found info from last year's event, and their web page is no help, either.

Vol Texan

Re: Wings Over Dallas

Post by Vol Texan »

According to the www.texas3006.com site, it has an invalid posting for 3006 & 3007.

Check out the listing there for details and comments.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Pete92FS

Post by Pete92FS »

I don't know about Dallas but below are the rules for the Houston air show in two weeks - I assume they are the same:

SECURITY REMINDER!
Due to continued FAA and DHS security restrictions, coolers, large tote bags, and large purses are not allowed at the Airshow. No knives, guns, weapons, or drugs. All persons, vehicles and items are subject to search at the entrances by military and police security personnel. Yes, you may still bring your folding chairs and small hand carried items such as cameras and binoculars, subject to search. No tents, canopies or cooking equipment. All camera bags and baby diaper bags will be searched per FAA and Department of Homeland Security requirements.
CHL since 01/26/09

roadkill

Post by roadkill »

Can they legally restrict firearms? I thought only the terminal was considered the secure area of an airport.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”