"Gun-Buster" Sign Legal?

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

twomillenium
Posts in topic: 4

Re: "Gun-Buster" Sign Legal?

Post by twomillenium »

jmorris wrote:
bigtek wrote:I recommend people read this forum to learn the law and then get a license from another state because Texas DPS either doesn't know the law or they intentionally break the law. Either way, it's best to avoid their fudge cluster.
Ok, I'll bite. How does having a license from another state solve the problem? You still have to follow Texas laws in Texas.
:iagree: Spot on!
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Abraham »

Yes, I too would like to know the advantage/advantages of an out of state LTC.

Inquiring minds would to know, so please speak up or have you decided you are mistaken...?

NNT
Posts in topic: 2

Post by NNT »

A sign I have not seen before. About 6x9", gun buster, with no firearms, and both English and Spanish 30.06 wording. If made bigger it would have met standard. The irony is it was at a gas station in Buda on I-35, and right inside the door is a spinning rack full of 2nd amendment stickers, one even said we don't need gun control, we need idiot control...seemed a bit contradictory to me...

Maybe corporate is gun free but franchisee is pro gun?

Would you walk past this sign carrying? Maybe get asked to leave if OC trying to buy a 2A sticker? :headscratch

kw5kw
Posts in topic: 3

Post by kw5kw »

NNT wrote:A sign I have not seen before. About 6x9", gun buster, with no firearms, and both English and Spanish 30.06 wording. If made bigger it would have met standard. The irony is it was at a gas station in Buda on I-35, and right inside the door is a spinning rack full of 2nd amendment stickers, one even said we don't need gun control, we need idiot control...seemed a bit contradictory to me...

Maybe corporate is gun free but franchisee is pro gun?

Would you walk past this sign carrying? Maybe get asked to leave if OC trying to buy a 2A sticker? :headscratch
In one word: "Yes!"
If it doesn't meet 30.06/7 standards it means nothing IMHO.
Russ
kw5kw

Retired DPS Communications Operator PCO III January 2014.

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Take Down Sicko »

I walked right past a gun buster sign when i went to lunch today. The food was tasty and the micheladas smooth. Didnt give the sign a second thought.

Bushwhacker
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Bushwhacker »

I'm not worried about fighting the fine if I'm charged with ignoring a gun buster sign. If I'm arrested I might get enough money to retire after I sue everybody for false arrest and making a false accusation to police.
I prefer peace, but if trouble must come, let it be in my time that my children may know peace.

https://i.imgur.com/BcHTIe2.jpg

Abraham
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Abraham »

Have an LTC?

Gun buster signs are for those without an LTC.

Easy.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”