CHL friendly theaters in Fort Worth?

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
SigM4
Posts in topic: 2

CHL friendly theaters in Fort Worth?

Post by SigM4 »

I’ve tried searching Texas3006.com but I’m not finding much. Anybody got any suggestions?
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

jminn1
Posts in topic: 1

Re: CHL friendly theaters in Fort Worth?

Post by jminn1 »

I've found Cinemark to be friendly to 30.06, but not always to OC. For example Tinseltown in Grapevine (where I go) is posted 07, but not 06.
Go to cinemark.com and checkout theaters in your area.

Good luck!
Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism. Barry Goldwater

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

The two Cinemark theaters I go to in Mansfield and Grand Prairie are posted .07, so I conceal carry when going there.

We quit going to AMC Theaters because they post .06 and .07.
Last edited by bblhd672 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

montgomery

Post by montgomery »

bblhd672 wrote:The two Cinemark theaters I go to in Mansfield and Grand Prairie are posted .06, so I conceal carry when going there.

I believe Cinemark is 30.07 posted, not 30.06 ...

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

montgomery wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:The two Cinemark theaters I go to in Mansfield and Grand Prairie are posted .06, so I conceal carry when going there.

Thanks, corrected my post. I knew what I meant, but my fingers apparently did not.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

montgomery

Post by montgomery »

bblhd672 wrote:
montgomery wrote:

Thanks, corrected my post. I knew what I meant, but my fingers apparently did not.
:cheers2:

MustangGlocker

Post by MustangGlocker »

The Moviehouse and Eatery in Keller is CHL friendly. I don't think they have an official 30.07 but I recall seeing a sign with a friendly request to not open carry.
Patrick
NRA Life Member
Blue Lives Matter

Topic author
SigM4

Post by SigM4 »

Awesome, thank you for the suggestions. We used to like the Starplex in Lake Worth, but as noted once they became AMC that went out the window.
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Hack Job

Post by Hack Job »

Film Alley and City Lights, both in Weatherford, are CC friendly. City Lights is posted 07 but does not appear to be fully compliant.

magillapd

Post by magillapd »

MustangGlocker wrote:The Moviehouse and Eatery in Keller is CHL friendly. I don't think they have an official 30.07 but I recall seeing a sign with a friendly request to not open carry.
This is where my wife & I go. The 30.07 is valid but they are concealed carry friendly.
“I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant”
NRA- Life member :patriot:
TSRA - Conditional Life Member :txflag:

kw5kw

Post by kw5kw »

Cinamark in Ridgemar Mall has posted 30.07 signs.

Rigmar Mall itself used to be posted 30.06 but have removed their signs (not sure when) and the 30.07 sign for Cinamark is right next to their teller windows.

Personally, while I like to carry openly, when going to a theater I am going to always cover, at least while in common areas because of the comfort of my fellow movie-goers. When in the theater itself, It doesn't matter because it's dark.
Russ
kw5kw

Retired DPS Communications Operator PCO III January 2014.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

MustangGlocker wrote:The Moviehouse and Eatery in Keller is CHL friendly. I don't think they have an official 30.07 but I recall seeing a sign with a friendly request to not open carry.
For the life of me, I have no idea why other businesses don't simply do this instead of posting a big obnoxious 30.07 sign. If you are opposed to the sight of guns, or just think that visible guns are bad for business, then post a small, friendly worded sign asking folks to cover up. Approach anyone OC'ing and politely ask them to cover up or leave.

AJSully421

Post by AJSully421 »

All of them.

Concealed means concealed.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan, 1964

30.06 signs only make criminals and terrorists safer.

NRA, LTC, School Safety, Armed Security, & Body Guard Instructor

skeathley

Post by skeathley »

Cinemark used to post non-conforming signs, but about a year ago they switched to 30.07. The ones in Allen and McKinney are so posted, as well as Cinemarks mentioned in this thread, so I imagine that is a corporate decision. They don't care if you bring a gun, they just don't want their customers to feel uneasy. I'm OK with that.

:rules:
Texas LTC Instructor / RSO / SSC
Viet Nam Veteran: 25th Infantry, Cu Chi
https://mckinneyfirearmstraining.com

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

"They don't care if you bring a gun, they just don't want their (ill educated about firearms) customers to feel uneasy. I'm OK with that.

Yes, I am too as OCing (I did so today in the Walmart parking lot and at a place I get my propane tanks re-filled) isn't something I get over heated about.

As long as CC is OK, then I'm OK with that business.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”