Carter Blood Care Bus

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

jason812
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Carter Blood Care Bus

Post by jason812 »

I quit donating before I received my LTC. They come to work several times a year so it was easy to donate but when they built a new building on prime real estate in Waco, I figured why would I give them something for free for them to make money.

I laugh at invalid signs as I walk right past them.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Carter Blood Care Bus

Post by chasfm11 »

rotor wrote:Many posts here about Carter and their 30.06/07 signs. Although the bus was not legally posted the company has pretty well made it clear they don't want your business. You think you are being a good person donating and they look at you as a business bringing money in. If you do not patronize businesses that post then don't patronize Carter. Carter is not in the blood business as a charity. They technically are a non-profit but they are still just a business with well paid employees and the usual retirement plan, etc. If you need their blood it will not be free and will actually be quite expensive. The only way to influence a business that posting is not a good idea is to boycott if they post. Your choice.
:iagree: :iagree: Well said.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”