Use of weapon without chl

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Odinvalknir
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Use of weapon without chl

Post by Odinvalknir »

Pawpaw wrote: Your original post and the thread title both specify, "without chl". Every answer you've been given in this thread fits the question you asked.

99% of the information in the CHL-16 applies to anyone, regardless of license status.

Stop trying to make this hard... it's not.

Not trying to make anything hard, I am uninformed when it comes to these rules. I ask a lot of questions because I want to gain a lot of information.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Pawpaw »

Odinvalknir wrote:
Pawpaw wrote: Your original post and the thread title both specify, "without chl". Every answer you've been given in this thread fits the question you asked.

99% of the information in the CHL-16 applies to anyone, regardless of license status.

Stop trying to make this hard... it's not.

Not trying to make anything hard, I am uninformed when it comes to these rules. I ask a lot of questions because I want to gain a lot of information.
Ok. I really do understand, but I can see my response was less than tactful.

There truly are only one set of rules and they apply to everyone.

When you get a CHL, which is now called a "LTC" (License To Carry a handgun), you gain a few exceptions to those rules. There are only a very few new rules which apply, but those are very few.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Abraham
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Abraham »

Take the LTC course taught by Charles Cotton - It's the very best and I've taken a number of other instructors courses in the past, so I have some experience in this area.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”