Protestors Blocking Traffic With Guns Drawn - Indianapolis

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Protestors Blocking Traffic With Guns Drawn - Indianapolis

Post by K.Mooneyham »

parabelum wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:12 am It is a matter of time before all of this goes south for all. If police or NG do not begin reeling this in quickly the outcome is not going to be good. If someone pointed a gun at me they better be prepared to go all the way. I’ve dealt with this crap in Bosnia and was really hoping that I could go without dealing with it again.
I was in the Air Force, so I didn't have the same experience you did in Bosnia. However, I flew in there a few times, and I saw the aftermath of that civil war. Sarajevo was in BAD shape, the airport was sandbagged and had concrete rubble piled up in front of the terminal building, and there were warehouses with holes in them big enough to drive a big rig through without needing a door. Of course, the scenes from some of America's cities these days don't look much better. :sad: :mad5

parabelum
Posts in topic: 6

Post by parabelum »

K.Mooneyham wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:24 am
parabelum wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:12 am It is a matter of time before all of this goes south for all. If police or NG do not begin reeling this in quickly the outcome is not going to be good. If someone pointed a gun at me they better be prepared to go all the way. I’ve dealt with this crap in Bosnia and was really hoping that I could go without dealing with it again.
I was in the Air Force, so I didn't have the same experience you did in Bosnia. However, I flew in there a few times, and I saw the aftermath of that civil war. Sarajevo was in BAD shape, the airport was sandbagged and had concrete rubble piled up in front of the terminal building, and there were warehouses with holes in them big enough to drive a big rig through without needing a door. Of course, the scenes from some of America's cities these days don't look much better. :sad: :mad5
Indeed sir, Sarajevo is where I came from. Terrible times in
Zenica too.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Annoyed Man »

LDB415 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:14 pm I've reached the stage in life where appeals will take up my remaining lifetime. Not a good idea for terrorists to test things since it doesn't matter anymore.
Amen. Never pick a fight with a old man. If he’s too tired, he’ll just have to kill yah. :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

parabelum
Posts in topic: 6

Post by parabelum »

Once I see that gun or guns are pointed at me I will engage. Reason is that by turning around I’m leaving my 6 o’clock exposed, at the least and, I am in a self defense mode.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”