Black Rock Arizona

Post your hunting/trophy photos here, and tell us a little about your trip. WARNING: Some photos will be graphic.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Dadtodabone
Posts in topic: 2

Black Rock Arizona

Post by Dadtodabone »

A friend sent me this video when he heard we might be coming home. I darn near cried....

Last edited by Dadtodabone on Fri May 05, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris!"

Abraham
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Black Rock Arizona

Post by Abraham »

I did...

Topic author
Dadtodabone
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dadtodabone »

Abraham wrote:I did...
The land north of Flag is truly magnificent. Most of the folks we know there match it.
"Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris!"

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Dadtodabone wrote:
Abraham wrote:I did...
The land north of Flag is truly magnificent. Most of the folks we know there match it.
I've through and a little bit around Flagstaff..... visited the western flanks of the San Franciso peaks a little bit, not very high up...... but that's as far north as I have been in the state of Arizona. The video looks pretty neat.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

SATX-Scrub

Post by SATX-Scrub »

I've been living in the Arizona Strip area now for about 5 months, and I can attest to the wonder and openness of this part of the country. I'm living in Hurricane, and if I drive about 10 miles South on the road I live on, I'm on the strip. Its beautiful over here. The Virgin gorge is magnificent, Zion is 20 miles to the East, Bryce is just past that. The trail system is awesome, I haven't had any problems with my truck but then again, I'm not doing the Jeep trails (and there are tons, there was a Jeep rally here last weekend).

I'll post some photos later...
“He looked like an accountant or a serial-killer type. Definitely one of the service industries.”
― Kinky Friedman, Elvis, Jesus, and Coca-Cola
http://atomicnumber13.blogspot.com/

Return to “Hunting Photos”