The Annoyed Man wrote:
- On my person:
- Gun. 80% of the time, a G17. 20% of the time, a G43.
- 1 spare magazine for either gun.
- Noyfe. Most of the time, a Kershaw Ken Onion designed Tanto Blur. I have other smaller noyfe's for when the situation demands it, and a couple of bigger ones too. But most of the time, it's the Tanto Blue.
- Light. A Fenix PD35.
- In my EDC bag:
- Multi-tool. A Leatherman MUT.
- Two 20 oz bottles of hydration....usually Sobe Water.
- A bag of beef jerky....Dan's Smokehouse Jerky - the best on the planet.
- A backup pair of reading glasses.
- Pen and Journal.
- Either a small pair of cheap binoculars, or a Vortex 15X Recon R/T monocular.... depending on circumstances.
- First aid kit.
- Spare magazines for whatever gun I'm carrying, IF I think it necessary.
I will be doing a backpack episode soon so make sure to subscribe and you will see my full EDC kit.