Good Podcasts?

This section is for recommendations, reviews & questions.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
troglodyte
Posts in topic: 2

Good Podcasts?

Post by troglodyte »

I’ve rediscovered podcasts and as I have 40 minutes of commute I thought it would be great way to pass the time.

Charles’ TFC is already at the top of the list. What are some other podcasts discussing the general gun culture, tactics, or training...or anything else that is related?
Talon Firearms Training
Instructor - License To Carry, School Safety, First Responder: Texas DPS, Certified Instructor: Rangemasters/Tom Givens
NRA Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Range Safety Officer
Stop The Bleed Instructor

roadkill
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Good Podcasts?

Post by roadkill »

Modern self protection, Lone star gun rights, and student of the gun are three I subscribe to as well as tfc. I also like armed Lutheran radio

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Practically Tactical
Gun Talk with Tom Gresham
Concealed Carry Podcast

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

While not firearms related, I like Mike Rowe's "The Way I Heard It". Its sort of a homage to Paul Harvey's "The Rest of the Story".
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Topic author
troglodyte
Posts in topic: 2

Post by troglodyte »

I had forgotten about Gresham's podcast. The others look good also. I've got a lot of catching up to do.
Talon Firearms Training
Instructor - License To Carry, School Safety, First Responder: Texas DPS, Certified Instructor: Rangemasters/Tom Givens
NRA Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Range Safety Officer
Stop The Bleed Instructor

dino9832

Post by dino9832 »

I've been listening to podcasts for the last couple of months. Great way to glean info while getting ready for work.
I can't say enough about Modern Combat and Survival. Full of informative info, and from knowledgeable and experienced speakers. And I emphasize experienced. The host, Jeff Anderson is a 10-year combat veteran and former member of the elite 10th Mountain Division with real life experiences.
https://moderncombatandsurvival.com/

He covers everything from using pantyhose under your socks to prevent blisters to making ranger pudding with cocoa and coffee packets. Plus a wide array of firearms training tips. The good thing about podcasts is if you're not looking for bug out bag info, just pass that episode up.

It's definitely worth taking a look at.

Return to “Books & Videos”