https://activeselfprotection.com/shop/l ... y-johnson/
Winning the Fight After the Fight: Discussing Post-Incident Factors and Strategies
- with Team ASP and special guest, Terry Johnson of Firearms Legal Protection
- presented live Thursday, February 18th from 7-9 PM Central (be sure to convert to your own time zone)
- with recording available to registrants the week following
- FREE for every attendee this month, but you must register to get the link
You’ve already won the fight, now you have to win the fight after the fight for the rest of your life.
- Please note: our emails occasionally end up in Junk or Spam depending on your email providers settings, or if you use Gmail, they are often in the Promotions tab. Please check there before contacting us for help.
Many of us spend a great deal of time learning how to effectively defend ourselves and our loved ones, but have you spent much time considering what happens after the incident is over?
You can absolutely do everything right and still lose everything if you don’t understand the legal process and what happens post-incident. Join the Active Self Protection Team with special guest, Terry Johnson from FLP, who is one of the most respected authorities in this area.
Active Self Protection does an online seminar every month. To help good people best learn how to utilize this valuable resource, we are offering this month’s seminar for free to anyone that registers. If you are interested in this topic, feel free to encourage friends and family to register and join us as we discuss this important and somewhat controversial topic.
You are invited to join live and engage with your thoughts and questions. The seminar will also be recorded and emailed out to registrants approximately a week after the broadcast. You will be able to watch it as many times as you like once this recording is ready.
As always, Firearms Legal Protection members get all of these seminars for free, as do Active Self Protection Gold Patron members -but this month, everyone is invited for free! Join us for this important discussion and share the opportunity with your loved ones.