We need some posts in this forum!!

Do you have any tips to help others? Please post them here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

We need some posts in this forum!!

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Come on folks, share your expertise and experience!

Seriously, we need more posts/threads in the "How To" forum that can help others. I moved a number of threads to either the General CHL forum or the General Gun, Shooting & Equipment forum because they didn't really fit here. Remember, the primary goal for this forum is to show people how to build or modify things, not ask questions or discuss techniques. Those are better put into one of the General forums. This is especially true for questions since not all Members read every post. Many will just look at forums that are of interest and the "How To" forum may not be one of them. That forum appeals primarily to the hands-on folks.

Also, please submit photos when possible.

Thanks,
Chas.

OldCannon
Posts in topic: 1

Re: We need some posts in this forum!!

Post by OldCannon »

How to install an AR-15 pivot pin without losing the pin, the spring, or your patience :tiphat:

[youtube][/youtube]
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

Commander Cody
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Commander Cody »

I have nothing to post at this time, but I remember when this forum was about firearms. Now it is more of a chat room. The Off - topic posts have exceeded any relevant topics. At one time I read this forum daily and received great information. I now have to pick carefully those posts that I will spend my time reading. I do not wish to complain but give me a break and discuss topics related to firearms. I am sure there are other forums devoted to the other stuff.
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson USMC 1967-1970 101st. Underwater Mess Kit Repair Battalion - Spoon Platoon.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I'm going to lock this thread so new posts with how-to tips will be in their own separate thread.

Chas.

Return to “"How To" Tips”