Antifa training manuals

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

User avatar

Topic author
AndyC
Senior Member
Posts: 9269
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Richardson, TX

Antifa training manuals

Postby AndyC » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:51 pm

Remember Kitty Genovese

Image

Amateurs skip safety-checks - pros don't.
Preferred Travel Agent - 72 Virgins Dating Club
There's nothing quite like the offer of 230 grains to a man's chest to remind him of his manners

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts: 22562
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Contact:

Re: Antifa training manuals

Postby The Annoyed Man » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:23 pm

AndyC wrote:https://itsgoingdown.org/library/

I tried to read their gun page. I gave up. It is one huge mass of contradictions.
"Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself."—Hookalakah Meshobbab
"I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes."—The Annoyed Boy
"Id aegre et in omnibus semper."—Quod Homo Aegre


Tylerscott20
Junior Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:56 pm

Re: Antifa training manuals

Postby Tylerscott20 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:54 pm

"Be clear that gun ownership does NOT mean support for the arms industry, the military, or sport hunting."

"rlol"

"I like your product, [insert firearm manufacturer's name], but I don't like the industry it produces", says the Intellectually challenged Antifa supporter. :lol::

User avatar

anygunanywhere
Senior Member
Posts: 6460
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:16 am
Location: La Grange, Texas

Re: Antifa training manuals

Postby anygunanywhere » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:07 am

Times are going to get sporty.
1911s should be carried openly as God and John Moses Browning (PBUH) intended them to be.
III%

User avatar

Jusme
Senior Member
Posts: 3651
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Johnson County, Texas

Re: Antifa training manuals

Postby Jusme » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:58 am

The Annoyed Man wrote:
AndyC wrote:https://itsgoingdown.org/library/

I tried to read their gun page. I gave up. It is one huge mass of contradictions.


:iagree:


If that rambling, out of sequence, non-thought provoking diatribe, is an indication of their organizational skills, and their political stance, We have nothing to fear from these idiots. They can't string together two coherent thoughts, much less, use supporting facts, for any of their stances. They seem to be against all of the things they are in favor of. :headscratch
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

User avatar

ELB
Senior Member
Posts: 5562
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 9:34 pm
Location: Seguin

Re: Antifa training manuals

Postby ELB » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:30 am

Jusme wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
AndyC wrote:https://itsgoingdown.org/library/

I tried to read their gun page. I gave up. It is one huge mass of contradictions.


:iagree:


If that rambling, out of sequence, non-thought provoking diatribe, is an indication of their organizational skills, and their political stance, We have nothing to fear from these idiots. They can't string together two coherent thoughts, much less, use supporting facts, for any of their stances. They seem to be against all of the things they are in favor of. :headscratch


They don't need to be logical and organized on their own, they just need someone smarter to organize them and point them at a target. That's what has happened on small, local scales at various locations (mostly universities) across the country. It doesn't take a lot "smarter" totalitarian types to herd and launch a mob of chuckleheads.
USAF 1982-2005
____________
The Most Interesting Texan in the World. :txflag:

User avatar

Topic author
AndyC
Senior Member
Posts: 9269
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Richardson, TX

Re: Antifa training manuals

Postby AndyC » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:12 pm

The Annoyed Man wrote:
AndyC wrote:https://itsgoingdown.org/library/

I tried to read their gun page. I gave up. It is one huge mass of contradictions.

I'm less concerned about the minutiae and specifics than the larger picture that they're apparently wanting to get serious.
Remember Kitty Genovese

Image

Amateurs skip safety-checks - pros don't.
Preferred Travel Agent - 72 Virgins Dating Club
There's nothing quite like the offer of 230 grains to a man's chest to remind him of his manners


strogg
Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:51 pm
Location: DFW (Denton County)

Re: Antifa training manuals

Postby strogg » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:43 am

The amount of fear mongering in the link is outrageous. The whole thing reads like a classic of propaganda and mass brainwashing. Sadly, there are people out there who take that stuff seriously and don't even think twice about it. *sigh*

On another note, for the longest time, I didn't know what antifa stood for. My best guess at the time based on context is ANTI-First-Amendment. It fits perfectly based on their beliefs. Oh wait, it's ANTI-FAscism... Funny. I doubt anyone believing that gobbly goop even gets the irony behind it, though.

User avatar

bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts: 2386
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: DFW, TX

Re: Antifa training manuals

Postby bblhd672 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:51 am

strogg wrote:The amount of fear mongering in the link is outrageous. The whole thing reads like a classic of propaganda and mass brainwashing. Sadly, there are people out there who take that stuff seriously and don't even think twice about it. *sigh*

On another note, for the longest time, I didn't know what antifa stood for. My best guess at the time based on context is ANTI-First-Amendment. It fits perfectly based on their beliefs. Oh wait, it's ANTI-FAscism... Funny. I doubt anyone believing that gobbly goop even gets the irony behind it, though.


AntiFa: Fascists opposing fascism.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Member
“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts: 22562
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Contact:

Re: Antifa training manuals

Postby The Annoyed Man » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:31 pm

AndyC wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
AndyC wrote:https://itsgoingdown.org/library/

I tried to read their gun page. I gave up. It is one huge mass of contradictions.

I'm less concerned about the minutiae and specifics than the larger picture that they're apparently wanting to get serious.

Yeah, I thought about that too; but while I don't want to ever disrespect the capabilities of my enemies, at the same time I don't think that most of them have the focus required to actually do this. For instance, one of the recommendations was to buy ammo in bulk. Well heck, most of these people can't hold down regular a job to afford a gun, let alone afford to buy ammo at $300-$400 a pop. So while a small number of them will arm themselves; and a few of them may pool their allowance money to buy a 1000 round box of .223 here and there, I don't see this as representative of the overall movement.
"Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself."—Hookalakah Meshobbab
"I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes."—The Annoyed Boy
"Id aegre et in omnibus semper."—Quod Homo Aegre

User avatar

Bitter Clinger
Senior Member
Posts: 1511
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: North Dallas

Re: Antifa training manuals

Postby Bitter Clinger » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:29 pm

The Annoyed Man wrote:
AndyC wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
AndyC wrote:https://itsgoingdown.org/library/

I tried to read their gun page. I gave up. It is one huge mass of contradictions.

I'm less concerned about the minutiae and specifics than the larger picture that they're apparently wanting to get serious.

Yeah, I thought about that too; but while I don't want to ever disrespect the capabilities of my enemies, at the same time I don't think that most of them have the focus required to actually do this. For instance, one of the recommendations was to buy ammo in bulk. Well heck, most of these people can't hold down regular a job to afford a gun, let alone afford to buy ammo at $300-$400 a pop. So while a small number of them will arm themselves; and a few of them may pool their allowance money to buy a 1000 round box of .223 here and there, I don't see this as representative of the overall movement.


Don't kid yourselves. They are well funded by Soros and his ilk. And it got serious in Charlottesville today, people died. It wasn't enough that they renamed the parks ( that were named after Confederates), they had to tear down Robert E. Lee's statue. Well that was enough to bring out counter protestors, Antifa demonstrators blocking the streets were run over and a police helicopter crashed (downed?). This will not end well...
"You may all go to Chicago, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח


wil
Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:37 pm

Re: Antifa training manuals

Postby wil » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:03 pm

AndyC wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
AndyC wrote:https://itsgoingdown.org/library/

I tried to read their gun page. I gave up. It is one huge mass of contradictions.

I'm less concerned about the minutiae and specifics than the larger picture that they're apparently wanting to get serious.


Agreed, they may lack training and / or experience. However they only have to get lucky once to make it count and they have the benefit of time. Most of us have jobs, families, responsibilities that take up the majority of our time. These antifa types are paid for what they're doing.

Even worse, as things immediately appear now, it appears LE acted to escalate the situation in virginia to the benefit of antifa. Or at minimum were ordered to handle the situation to essentially the benefit of antifa, a very dangerous precedent.

User avatar

bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts: 2386
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: DFW, TX

Re: Antifa training manuals

Postby bblhd672 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:42 pm

wil wrote:Agreed, they may lack training and / or experience. However they only have to get lucky once to make it count and they have the benefit of time. Most of us have jobs, families, responsibilities that take up the majority of our time. These antifa types are paid for what they're doing.

Even worse, as things immediately appear now, it appears LE acted to escalate the situation in virginia to the benefit of antifa. Or at minimum were ordered to handle the situation to essentially the benefit of antifa, a very dangerous precedent.


Not unexpected with Klinton Gang ally as Governor of Virginia.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Member
“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee

User avatar

bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts: 2386
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: DFW, TX

Re: Antifa training manuals

Postby bblhd672 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:56 pm

https://patriotpost.us/articles/50760

In January, after Hillary Clinton’s demise and Donald Trump’s inauguration, Charlottesville Mayor Mike Signer hosted a rally declaring his town a “capital of resistance.” Signer, who was chosen to be mayor by Charlottesville’s leftist city council, a group of Berkeley wannabes, is himself a graduate of UC Berkeley and a rising darling of the Left.

Signer is a political hack for Virginia’s alien governor and noted Clintonista, Terry McAuliffe. He worked with John Podesta to elect Barack Obama in 2008, and the following year joined McAuliffe’s finance team.


Returning to the issue that was a catalyst for the clash of thugs in Charlottesville, if the historical erasers are going to tear down statues of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson, then most certainly any monuments to Jefferson and George Washington should be purged, including those on the National Mall. And certainly the Declaration of Independence and the Statute of Virginia should be ceremonially burned, and Jefferson’s University of Virginia should be leveled. In fact, Washington and Lee High School in Arlington, Virginia — Mayor Mike Signer’s alma mater — should be torn down…
NRA Life Member, TSRA Member
“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee

User avatar

Ameer
Senior Member
Posts: 1330
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Re: Antifa training manuals

Postby Ameer » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:07 pm

Is there anything in there that shows how Antifa or BLM downed the VSP helicopter?
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests