17y/o Killed By Neighborhood Watch/CHL

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 104

Re: 17y/o Killed By Neighborhood Watch/CHL

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Did anyone notice who is sitting front row center in front of TreyMom and TreyPop?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

sjfcontrol
Posts in topic: 270

Post by sjfcontrol »

The Annoyed Man wrote:Did anyone notice who is sitting front row center in front of TreyMom and TreyPop?
Who is it? (Pretty in Pink?)
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 104

Post by The Annoyed Man »

sjfcontrol wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:Did anyone notice who is sitting front row center in front of TreyMom and TreyPop?
Who is it? (Pretty in Pink?)
It's the original Zimmerman prosecutor, the one who is being indicted for falsifying the Zimmerman arrest warrant and complaint: http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/prne ... 02/CL41488

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Panda
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Panda »

I read the judge directly questioned Zimmerman. Was that in open court?

ELB
Posts in topic: 17

Post by ELB »

Panda wrote:I read the judge directly questioned Zimmerman. Was that in open court?
The judge asked him if he wanted to testify. He said no.

Oh, and the jury was not present. It was after the last defense witness stepped down, court recessed, and the lawyers were doing some administrivia, entering last pieces of evidence into the trial.

Judge also denied another motion to acquit.

ETA: left out "not" in my comment on jury. makes a difference. sigh.
Last edited by ELB on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
USAF 1982-2005

philip964
Posts in topic: 215

Post by philip964 »

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/doj-p ... -protests/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your federal tax dollars went to help organize anti Zimmerman rallies in Florida per this article.

Have not vetted this website.

"That's why we make the big bucks"

xb12s
Posts in topic: 2

Post by xb12s »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
sjfcontrol wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:It's the original Zimmerman prosecutor, the one who is being indicted for falsifying the Zimmerman arrest warrant and complaint: http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/prne ... 02/CL41488
This is awesome. Does this carry normal force of law? Punishment? Never heard of a citizen's grand jury before.

baldeagle
Posts in topic: 187

Post by baldeagle »

xb12s wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
sjfcontrol wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:It's the original Zimmerman prosecutor, the one who is being indicted for falsifying the Zimmerman arrest warrant and complaint: http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/prne ... 02/CL41488
This is awesome. Does this carry normal force of law? Punishment? Never heard of a citizen's grand jury before.
No, it's the tin foil hat brigade. It has no force of law whatsoever.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

philip964

Post by philip964 »

philip964 wrote:http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/doj-p ... -protests/

Your federal tax dollars went to help organize anti Zimmerman rallies in Florida per this article.

Have not vetted this website.

"That's why we make the big bucks"
http://www.tpnn.com/department-of-injus ... zimmerman/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Another story about the same thing. This is from the Tea Party website.

Have not vetted this organization either. They seem to use the term impeachable offense regarding what happened. If what they did is true, it would seem like the first step to a "show trial". It would seem to me to be very hard to be a federal employee today.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 36

Post by C-dub »

Did anyone see what happened with the "doll" today? I read about it, but would have liked to have seen it when it happened.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

philip964

Post by philip964 »

C-dub wrote:Did anyone see what happened with the "doll" today? I read about it, but would have liked to have seen it when it happened.
If the "doll" is the woman pictured earlier in the thread? Well lets just say your even older than me.

G26ster
Posts in topic: 15

Post by G26ster »

C-dub wrote:Did anyone see what happened with the "doll" today? I read about it, but would have liked to have seen it when it happened.
Yes, the prosecution handled it gently, but the defense slammed it to the ground, got on top , and beat its head into the floor. Asked the expert witness if the blows were too hard for the injury, and he said yes, so he than beat it slightly less hard and the witness agreed that would be approximately what happened. Defense demo made it more realistic for the jury to real get a clearer picture of the violence GZ was enduring. Brilliant.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 36

Post by C-dub »

philip964 wrote:
If the "doll" is the woman pictured earlier in the thread? Well lets just say your even older than me.
Nope. It was some kind of foam mannequin that the prosecution brought in, but the defense exploited. G26ster summarized.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

sjfcontrol
Posts in topic: 270

Post by sjfcontrol »

C-dub wrote:
philip964 wrote:
Nope. It was some kind of foam mannequin that the prosecution brought in, but the defense exploited. G26ster summarized.
When MOM started the redirect, after the prosecution had used the mannequin, he asked the prosecution if he could "borrow their doll", while picking it up without waiting for a response. It could only have been better if he'd asked to "borrow their party doll". :smilelol5:
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

I thought Omara did a really good job with it.

Return to “Off-Topic”