In Michelle Obama’s first term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

In Michelle Obama’s first term as President

Post by philip964 »

https://electionbettingodds.com/

Betting odds put her now in third place.

Her odds will improve dramatically, when she receives the Democratic nomination.

My only real question is who is now making the decisions?

It’s really clear it’s not Brandon. He can’t even put a hard hat on correctly, despite Snopes, running cover for him.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-har ... ite-snopes

Rafe

Re: In Michelle Obama’s first term as President

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:16 pm My only real question is who is now making the decisions?

It’s really clear it’s not Brandon. He can’t even put a hard hat on correctly, despite Snopes, running cover for him.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-har ... ite-snopes
It ain't Kamala-haha either. My money is still on something of a small consortium, but I'll bet Susan Rice is near the head of that serpent.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

E10

Post by E10 »

Oh, it’s Barack Obama, for sure. Susan Rice and others are merely implementers.

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Even Obummer has people he takes orders from.

Ruark

Post by Ruark »

My wife came up with an interesting scenario the other day:

- Trump gets kicked out of the election, buried alive in a legal avalanche. So Nikki Haley gets the R nomination.
- Biden finally goes over the cognitive cliff and withdraws from the election. Michelle Obama gets the D nomination.

And so.... our choice for President of the United States in 2024 is between Nikki Haley and Michelle Obama.

Again, just hypothetical, but what a thought, eh?
-Ruark

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Ruark wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:19 am My wife came up with an interesting scenario the other day:

- Trump gets kicked out of the election, buried alive in a legal avalanche. So Nikki Haley gets the R nomination.
- Biden finally goes over the cognitive cliff and withdraws from the election. Michelle Obama gets the D nomination.

And so.... our choice for President of the United States in 2024 is between Nikki Haley and Michelle Obama.

Again, just hypothetical, but what a thought, eh?
those are the thoughts nightmares are made of
why would nikki be the nominee? the others suspended their race, not bowed out as it were
we could do worse than nikki, and she could pull in a good vp. I volunteer for dollar a year

democrats would have to convince/buy off kamala or she has a clinton experience and dies
big mike...i think the hard sell would be to hide the Ellen videos for one of a package swinging, search you tube..

but i bet obama and jarret are ones pulling the strings with rothchilds backing it and soros being their play maker ordering barry around

mike would be a complete disasster and we all move to Belize
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Return to “Off-Topic”