Darn proud of my best friend!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Tactical_Texan_CHL
Posts in topic: 2

Darn proud of my best friend!

Post by Tactical_Texan_CHL »

I just got a pic from my best friend for 20 years. He's deployed right now. I just thought I'd share with all of you. It's his second tour, and my family and his have know each other for many years and we're all proud to call him our friend. Many thanks and our support go out to all who have served, are serving, and who have family members who are!! And, yes, that is a Sam Houston State hat!!! :patriot: :txflag:

TacTex
NRA Life Member

Guardian
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Darn proud of my best friend!

Post by Guardian »

Tell him thanks.. :patriot:

I didn't know it snowed in Iraq..
XD Compact .45

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." --Thomas Jefferson

gregthehand

Post by gregthehand »

Eat 'em Up KATS!!!!!
My posts on this website are worth every cent you paid me for them.

Topic author
Tactical_Texan_CHL
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Tactical_Texan_CHL »

He's in Afghanistan. I don't know exactly where. I don't know for sure if troops are supposed to say anwyay, so I didn't even ask. He called me on the satellite phone the other day and we got to talk for about 15 or 20 minutes. He did say it's COLD though, and it snow's quite often. He and his wife had a little girl not too long before he left. So keep them in your prayers. I know it's tough for all of them for Dad to be away.
TacTex
NRA Life Member

bpet

Post by bpet »

I don't know the lad but rest assured, I'm darn proud of him also. :thumbs2: :patriot:

Tell him hello and God bless from all us Texans next time you get to talk with him.
"Limit politicians to two terms. One in office and one in jail!" (Borrowed from an anonymous donor)

Return to “Off-Topic”