Gun Kata (Equilibrium)

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
LedJedi
Posts in topic: 1

Gun Kata (Equilibrium)

Post by LedJedi »

For those of you who have not seen this movie, you may want to check it out. It's kind of a combination of 1984, and kung Fu with guns. Christian Bale is the primary actor.

I put together a playlist of some of the more interesting scenes. It only takes a few minutes but it is a spoiler. If you want to watch the movie without the spoiler just watch the first video and stop.

I added a bit of humor on the last video. Enjoy.

As always, your mileage may vary.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 74C9F25F46

Note: there is one wordy dird in the clip and it's probably not suitable for little ones given the violence and minor gore... not to mention various infractions of the 4 rules. It's a good movie though with some thought provoking undertones.

WarHawk-AVG
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Gun Kata (Equilibrium)

Post by WarHawk-AVG »

Great movie..dude in Equilibrium is the new Batman

Prosium is your friend

If America or the UK keep going the way it is Equilibrium or V for Vendetta might become more of a reality!
A sheepdog says "I will lead the way. I will set the highest standards. ...Your mission is to man the ramparts in this dark and desperate hour with honor and courage." - Lt. Col. Grossman
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’ - Edmond Burke

Return to “Off-Topic”