Houston south quadrant breakfast

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1


mrvmax
Senior Member
Posts: 1320
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:16 pm
Location: Friendswood
Contact:

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby mrvmax » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:53 am

I'm working seven 12's for the next few weeks so I'll miss again.

User avatar

puma guy
Senior Member
Posts: 4693
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Near San Jacinto

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby puma guy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:46 pm

mrvmax wrote:I'm working seven 12's for the next few weeks so I'll miss again.

Hope to see you next time. That's a tough shift; stay safe
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!
Image

User avatar

WildBill
Senior Member
Posts: 16337
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby WildBill » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:56 pm

I plan to attend this Friday.
NRA Endowment Member

User avatar

FL450
Senior Member
Posts: 739
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:48 am
Location: Pearland, Texas

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby FL450 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:48 pm

The good lord willing I hope to make the long 2 mile trek for a small plate.?
I love the sound smell of jet fuel in the morning.
Fat thumbs + IPhone = errors, please forgive.


twomillenium
Senior Member
Posts: 952
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:42 pm
Location: houston area

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby twomillenium » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:58 pm

I am planning to be there.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

Has your Texas Rep. co-sponsored HB560 yet?


ktfiend
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:01 pm
Location: Katy TX

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby ktfiend » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:21 am

Without me going back and digging, can someone please post the where and when for this breakfast? I'm going to a concert Thursday night so we'll see about a long drive for breakfast Friday morning.


twomillenium
Senior Member
Posts: 952
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:42 pm
Location: houston area

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby twomillenium » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:55 am

We meet on the first Friday of the month at 8:30AM at Kelley's Country Cookin' in Pearland. 2933 E. Broadway. Come on and join us, there is plenty of room and great company.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

Has your Texas Rep. co-sponsored HB560 yet?


ktfiend
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:01 pm
Location: Katy TX

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby ktfiend » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:20 am

It's definitely a possibility. Not sure who to look for. Do y'all typically sit in the same spot? Anything else I should look for?

User avatar

Vol Texan
Senior Member
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:18 am
Location: Houston

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby Vol Texan » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:12 pm

ktfiend wrote:It's definitely a possibility. Not sure who to look for. Do y'all typically sit in the same spot? Anything else I should look for?


ktfiend,

Walk in the front door, turn to the left, and you'll see everyone at a table toward the left end of the restaurant. I'll likely be there myself, so you 'll be able to find us easily.

And this is the ONLY situation where you'll ever hear me suggest that a turn to the left is appropriate. :evil2:
Your number one option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator

User avatar

puma guy
Senior Member
Posts: 4693
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Near San Jacinto

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby puma guy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Vol Texan wrote:
ktfiend wrote:It's definitely a possibility. Not sure who to look for. Do y'all typically sit in the same spot? Anything else I should look for?


ktfiend,

Walk in the front door, turn to the left, and you'll see everyone at a table toward the left end of the restaurant. I'll likely be there myself, so you 'll be able to find us easily.

And this is the ONLY situation where you'll ever hear me suggest that a turn to the left is appropriate. :evil2:

I just walk in, make three right turns and then walk straight forward. :lol:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!
Image


twomillenium
Senior Member
Posts: 952
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:42 pm
Location: houston area

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby twomillenium » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:02 am

I will not be able to make it afterall. We are preparing to leave, within the hour, to visit my wife's Grandmother (recently turned 100) for possibly the last time. We received the call last night. We be travelling to Louisville MS. I appreciate any prayers for travel protection and for my wife, as she is quite close to her Grandmother. Until next time.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

Has your Texas Rep. co-sponsored HB560 yet?

User avatar

sbrawley
Senior Member
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:32 pm
Location: Cypress

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby sbrawley » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:03 am

praying for your family and a safe trip
When government takes away citizens' right to bear arms, it becomes citizens' duty to take away government's right to govern
Unknown
2015 NRA Lifetime Member


TexasCajun
Senior Member
Posts: 1529
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:58 pm
Location: Deer Park, TX

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby TexasCajun » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:23 am

Prayers for you & yours
Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice.
NRA TSRA TFC CHL: 9/22/12, PSC Member: 10/2012

User avatar

puma guy
Senior Member
Posts: 4693
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Near San Jacinto

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby puma guy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:15 am

twomillenium wrote:I will not be able to make it afterall. We are preparing to leave, within the hour, to visit my wife's Grandmother (recently turned 100) for possibly the last time. We received the call last night. We be travelling to Louisville MS. I appreciate any prayers for travel protection and for my wife, as she is quite close to her Grandmother. Until next time.

Prayers for safe travel and for your wife's grandmother.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!
Image

User avatar

WildBill
Senior Member
Posts: 16337
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Houston south quadrant breakfast

Postby WildBill » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:21 am

puma guy wrote:
twomillenium wrote:I will not be able to make it afterall. We are preparing to leave, within the hour, to visit my wife's Grandmother (recently turned 100) for possibly the last time. We received the call last night. We be travelling to Louisville MS. I appreciate any prayers for travel protection and for my wife, as she is quite close to her Grandmother. Until next time.

Prayers for safe travel and for your wife's grandmother.

:iagree: Godspeed.
NRA Endowment Member


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests