Shooting at Twin Peaks in Waco

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

talltex

Re: Shooting at Twin Peaks in Waco

Postby talltex » Tue May 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Yep... and the blanket arrest with everyone there being charged with criminal conspiracy/racketeering. A lot of the people there were not Bandidos or Cossacks and were not there to get into a brawl or shootout and still wound up sitting in jail for weeks unable to get bail set. I think there will wind up being a bunch of lawsuits filed against McLennan County and Waco PD by the time it's all sorted out.
"I looked out under the sun and saw that the race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong" Ecclesiastes 9:11

"The race may not always go to the swift or the battle to the strong, but that's the way the smart money bets" Damon Runyon

Rpenn57

Postby Rpenn57 » Wed May 18, 2016 10:55 am

There was a one hour special on CNN Monday night about all this. Things are still very confusing. Plenty of blame to go all around.

JustSomeOldGuy

Postby JustSomeOldGuy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:34 am

The legal fiasco is still dragging on....

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/courts_and ... 71a4c.html
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Liberty

Postby Liberty » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:01 pm

All this stems from a group of biker badguys insisting that they have the right to tell others whether they can where the name "Texas" on their clothing.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

OldCurlyWolf

Postby OldCurlyWolf » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Liberty wrote:All this stems from a group of biker badguys insisting that they have the right to tell others whether they can where(wear) the name "Texas" on their clothing.

Just being a SA, but don't you just love spell check without grammar check?
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

Return to “Off-Topic”