Motor homes

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Motor homes

Post by chasfm11 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:Chasfm11, that would be fine with me, although I don’t know how much I can teach you about rifles. It might not be a fair exchange.
Trust me. I might be the one who is not contributing as much. Let me know when you have time.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 43

Re: Motor homes

Post by The Annoyed Man »

chasfm11 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:Chasfm11, that would be fine with me, although I don’t know how much I can teach you about rifles. It might not be a fair exchange.
Trust me. I might be the one who is not contributing as much. Let me know when you have time.
Well I might be headed down to ETTS either this coming Friday or the next with my son. You’re welcome to come along if you want. But it’s a little over a hour away for me in the mid-cities area, it might be further than you’d want to drive. If you have a range you’d prefer closer to you, that would be OK too.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Off-Topic”