Trump vs. Clinton Round 1

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

How much of the debate did you watch tonight?

Less than 25%.
34%
25-50%
8%
50-75%
5%
The whole enchilada!
54%

Total votes: 104

Topic author
C-dub
Posts in topic: 6

Trump vs. Clinton Round 1

Post by C-dub »

I thought I'd get this going for a place to discuss tonight's debate. I plan on watching the entire thing, but we'll see.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Trump vs. Clinton Round 1

Post by bblhd672 »

You need a "Didn't watch" option! Voting is important, however watching debate where you have to listen to Hillary Clinton may fall under the 8th Amendment.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

bblhd672 wrote:You need a "Didn't watch" option! Voting is important, however watching debate where you have to listen to Hillary Clinton may fall under the 8th Amendment.
YES, this ^!

Mrs. Oldgringo asked me if we're going to watch it. I said, "I can't think of a single thing either can say that'll change my mind. Furthermore, I can only see the debate serving to incite and inflame......me and I'm {angered} enough as it is." Then I said, "Yes Dear, if that's want you want to do."

gljjt

Post by gljjt »

It will be 100% by the end of the evening, so I went ahead and marked the poll as 100%

gljjt

Post by gljjt »

Hoping for a Clinton misstep (metaphorically speaking).

The Wall
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Wall »

I don't know if I can stand listening, or watching HRC for 90 minutes without commercials. I think I'll give it a try, but like mentioned above nothing is going to change my vote. The media sure is drooling all over themselves. Think it's a bigger deal to them than it is to the voters. I'll be back tomorrow to vote on this poll.

LucasMcCain
Posts in topic: 4

Post by LucasMcCain »

Trump already has my vote, and nothing he has to say is worth having to listen to Hitlery. Any of y'all with stronger stomachs than me can give me the synopsis tomorrow.
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

John Galt

Post by John Galt »

The Wall wrote:I don't know if I can stand listening, or watching HRC for 90 minutes without commercials. I think I'll give it a try, but like mentioned above nothing is going to change my vote. The media sure is drooling all over themselves. Think it's a bigger deal to them than it is to the voters. I'll be back tomorrow to vote on this poll.
^ This ^

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I'll also vote for Trump because of the alternative, so watching for me is purely for the entertainment.

I didn't think about a 0% option. Can I add that?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Ed4032

Post by Ed4032 »

There's a debate??
Gun control is like stopping drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to drive.

NRA Life Member

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Ed4032 wrote:There's a debate??
Whether there's an actual debate or not still remains to be seen, but they'll both be saying stuff on television tonight.

aaangel

Post by aaangel »

Ed4032 wrote:There's a debate??

^^^this!
MNF: atlanta vs new orleans
'got to Texas ASAIC.

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

My wife will not let me watch. She doesnt like it when i yell at the tv. Besides i like my tv sans holes. I can see it know. Yes officer i accidently shot my tv... You accidentally shot your tv 30 times? I am sorry officer the past 89 minutes is kind of fuzzy!
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

flowrie

Post by flowrie »

I will not watch any of it since I know who I am voting for.
Not a great choice either way, but I will absolutely, positively vote in this election.
Watching the Rangers playing for home field advantage tonight.
Former NRA Life Member
1911 fan

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I can't watch Hillary any longer. I'm recording it, but I can't watch that professional liar one more minute.

Chas.

Return to “Off-Topic”