Oathkeepers: Communists Intend to Overthrow the United States before Inauguration Day

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

Topic author
bblhd672

Oathkeepers: Communists Intend to Overthrow the United States before Inauguration Day

Postby bblhd672 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:59 am

https://www.oathkeepers.org/navyjack-communists-intend-overthrow-united-states-inauguration-day/

Credible threat or hyperbole?

I did go and read the Refuse Fascism website - a who's who of long time commies and radicals. Probably some of the most racist stuff I've read in a long time...none of it backed with any documentation that what they are saying are things Trump/Pence or any of the incoming administration has said.
Of course the group is receiving money from a Soros funded organization.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Member
“What ‘gun law’ would have prevented the Las Vegas massacre?”

Abraham

Re: Oathkeepers: Communists Intend to Overthrow the United States before Inauguration Day

Postby Abraham » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:03 am

I'm not worried about them...all bluff.

canvasbck

Re: Oathkeepers: Communists Intend to Overthrow the United States before Inauguration Day

Postby canvasbck » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:16 am

"All bleeding eventually stops.......quit whining!"

Beiruty

Postby Beiruty » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:32 am

No more fairy tales, especially in the morning.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment member

CleverNickname

Postby CleverNickname » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:14 pm

That's "fake news". Yes, there will be a bunch of lefty protesters stinking up the inauguration, but the idea that they're going to overthrow the government is laughable.

Pawpaw

Postby Pawpaw » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:01 pm

I'm not aware of Oathkeepers ever being considered an alarmist organization. I believe there probably are radical groups that are promoting and want to instigate this stuff.

Do I think they have the wherewithal to accomplish it? No... it's just more libtard pantie wetting.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member

parabelum

Postby parabelum » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:21 pm

Fascist progs know their days are numbered.
Last edited by parabelum on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
III%

KLB

Postby KLB » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:22 pm

bblhd672 wrote:Credible threat or hyperbole?

Hyperbole for sure. Take a worst case assumption that the lefties have somehow gotten to the Secret Service and that they take out Trump and Pence and then occupy the White House. Then what? Were any significant part of the federal apparatus to go along, you might actually get a civil war. Most speculation about civil war is fatuous, but perhaps not in such an extreme case. How may state governments would recognize the legitimacy of an attempted coup?

Of course, the ultimate question is what the military would do. I can see them refusing to intervene, but I can't see them intervening on the side of the coup.

karder

Postby karder » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:26 pm

KLB wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:Credible threat or hyperbole?

Hyperbole for sure. Take a worst case assumption that the lefties have somehow gotten to the Secret Service and that they take out Trump and Pence and then occupy the White House. Then what? Were any significant part of the federal apparatus to go along, you might actually get a civil war. Most speculation about civil war is fatuous, but perhaps not in such an extreme case. How may state governments would recognize the legitimacy of an attempted coup?

Of course, the ultimate question is what the military would do. I can see them refusing to intervene, but I can't see them intervening on the side of the coup.

:iagree:

Even in the event something this extreme and unlikely occurred, the majority of the states would never go along with it. State Guard units would mobilize and if push really did come to shove, the usurpers would not be in the White House for long.
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

Topic author
bblhd672

Postby bblhd672 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:44 pm

KLB wrote:Of course, the ultimate question is what the military would do. I can see them refusing to intervene, but I can't see them intervening on the side of the coup.

I could see a bunch of flag and senior officers siding with the commies, since Obama has turned the military into a social experiment. However, getting senior enlisted and below to go along is an entirely different story.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Member
“What ‘gun law’ would have prevented the Las Vegas massacre?”

suthdj

Postby suthdj » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Here is another article take it for whatever you want fake or real.
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-01-11-r ... ation.html
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived

ELB

Postby ELB » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:17 pm

USAF 1982-2005

anygunanywhere

Postby anygunanywhere » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:55 am

It is interesting to note that most if not all of the wannabe tyrants calling for the overthrow want someone else to do the dirty work. Typical tyrant. If they want a shooting lesson, bring it.
1911s should be carried openly as God and John Moses Browning (PBUH) intended them to be.
III%

Abraham

Postby Abraham » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:45 am

Rosie: Just another bleating wacko lefty...

KLB

Postby KLB » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:10 pm

In her mind, such as it is, it's because . . . DEMOCRACY!

Return to “Off-Topic”