Please tell me your feelings!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Please tell me your feelings!

Post by dale blanker »

Mxrdad wrote:
dale blanker wrote:
Mxrdad wrote:Dale, you said " You might not agree with everything he's said or done". I take that as a debate of his accomplishments, or lack thereof. So I'd say its about actions and feelings. I wish you would share something positive about his personality and intellect so we could have a good debate about it. I have yet to see anything good come from him or his likes. I'm not being sarcastic, just trying to keep an open mind.
Try http://time.com/4632190/historians-obamas-legacy/
I know how to Google. I'm not going to search for anything about him. Instead, cant you just list a couple of accomplishments off the top of your head? I can think of many disasters and failures without the use of a search engine. If he was that successful, it should be easy. What cha got?
I can't make it any easier for you. You don't need to search, just put your little mouse cursor on the underlined address above and left click. It's really easy but you have to try a little. :yawn
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Flightmare »

H.W. Brands, professor of history at the University of Texas at Austin: wrote:
The single undeniable aspect of Obama’s legacy is that he demonstrated that a black man can become president of the United States. This accomplishment will inform the first line in his obituary and will earn him assured mention in every American history textbook written from now to eternity.

For all else, it’s too soon to tell.
I think that quote is probably the most accurate opinion in the link provided by dale.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

mojo84
Posts in topic: 7

Post by mojo84 »

Flightmare wrote:
H.W. Brands, professor of history at the University of Texas at Austin: wrote:
The single undeniable aspect of Obama’s legacy is that he demonstrated that a black man can become president of the United States. This accomplishment will inform the first line in his obituary and will earn him assured mention in every American history textbook written from now to eternity.

For all else, it’s too soon to tell.
I think that quote is probably the most accurate opinion in the link provided by dale.
Well, except that he is mixed race. He is half black.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Bitter Clinger »

dale blanker wrote:
Mxrdad wrote:
dale blanker wrote:
Mxrdad wrote:Dale, you said " You might not agree with everything he's said or done". I take that as a debate of his accomplishments, or lack thereof. So I'd say its about actions and feelings. I wish you would share something positive about his personality and intellect so we could have a good debate about it. I have yet to see anything good come from him or his likes. I'm not being sarcastic, just trying to keep an open mind.
I know how to Google. I'm not going to search for anything about him. Instead, cant you just list a couple of accomplishments off the top of your head? I can think of many disasters and failures without the use of a search engine. If he was that successful, it should be easy. What cha got?
I can't make it any easier for you. You don't need to search, just put your little mouse cursor on the underlined address above and left click. It's really easy but you have to try a little. :yawn
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Abraham
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Abraham »

"Well, except that he is mixed race. He is half black."

And 100% marxist!

LucasMcCain

Post by LucasMcCain »

You may not agree with everything he's said or done but how can you not like him and his family???
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Mxrdad »

dale blanker wrote:
Mxrdad wrote:
dale blanker wrote:
No biggie, and not trying to start a war, but I respectfully think you misunderstood my question. If you don't mind, can you list a few of his accomplishments? No links, no long-winded explanations, just what YOU think his accomplishments are? So, in a non-aggressive, polite manner, I ask again, what cha got?
Just some guy's opinion.

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

LucasMcCain wrote:Image

You may not agree with everything he's said or done but how can you not like him and his family???
:smilelol5: hhhmmmm. Sounds familiar, but thank God is now in the rear-view mirror. President Trump had a busy productive day today at his first full day of work. Thank you President Trump, we deplorables appreciate your commitment. And in case Dale is reading this, I absolutely positively 100% guarantee you, if the past President did anything praiseworthy, I would have no problem complimenting him either. As the old song goes, But I still.... haven't found...... what I'm looking for.

Respectfully,
Just some guy's opinion.

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

jmra wrote:
dale blanker wrote:Sad...
Not only do I not like him, I can not think of a single redeeming quality the man possesses. He is a liar and a traitor, and that's the nicest things about him.
Nailed it. Nothing more to add.
Just some guy's opinion.

Alf
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Alf »

Sad...
:shock:

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

Alf wrote:
Sad...
:shock:
:smilelol5:
Just some guy's opinion.

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

Abraham wrote:"Well, except that he is mixed race. He is half black."

And 100% marxist!
What's black and white and red all over?

:biggrinjester:
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

remanifest

Post by remanifest »

twomillenium wrote:
Abraham wrote:"I will vigorously support Trump until he proves he is unsupportable."

I think you meant to say "unless" he proves he is unsupportable"
Nope, I said what I meant.
Surely you must have a reason for saying "until". Would you mind sharing that?
"They will not force us, and they will stop degrading us. They will not control us, and we will be victorious. Rise up and take the power back. We have to unify and watch our flag ascend."
- Muse - Uprising

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

ninjabread wrote:
Abraham wrote:"Well, except that he is mixed race. He is half black."

And 100% marxist!
What's black and white and red all over?

:biggrinjester:
I just want to be very clear here. I don't care what color a man is. His race has absolutely nothing to do with my dislike of him. It was his actions that disturb me. I don't know if Ninjabread is making a joke here but I sincerely hope not. I don't care if we have a black, white, brown, man, woman etc. President. I just want whoever is elected to look after our country and fulfill his/her campaign promises. Exactly what President Trump is doing as we speak.
Just some guy's opinion.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Jusme »

remanifest wrote:
twomillenium wrote:
Abraham wrote:"I will vigorously support Trump until he proves he is unsupportable."

I think you meant to say "unless" he proves he is unsupportable"
Nope, I said what I meant.
Surely you must have a reason for saying "until". Would you mind sharing that?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and it requires no explanation, or justification. I hope that in time, Abraham will have no reason to doubt the new POTUS. But his doubt is justified in my opinion, based on recent history of leadership. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Return to “Off-Topic”