Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 13

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by ScottDLS »

dale blanker wrote:
bblhd672 wrote: I agree, let's never again in this thread mention President Faily McWorsethancarter
Oh yeah, Carter got the Nobel Peace Prize too.
So did Yasser Arafat... :shock:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Bitter Clinger »

dale blanker wrote:
bblhd672 wrote: I agree, let's never again in this thread mention President Faily McWorsethancarter
Oh yeah, Carter got the Nobel Peace Prize too.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

Bitter Clinker: sorry, but you need to be aware of the U.S. Constitutional Amendment XXII: No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice... I'm guessing that with the high approval rating Obama had when leaving office (59%) he could have won again...
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 35

Post by 2farnorth »

Where is that double face palm!!!!!!!!!!
N5PNZ

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Bitter Clinger »

dale blanker wrote:Bitter Clinker: sorry, but you need to be aware of the U.S. Constitutional Amendment XXII: No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice... I'm guessing that with the high approval rating Obama had when leaving office (59%) he could have won again...
Dale, keep guessing. It is much easier than actually knowing what you are talking about.

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... zones.html

CNN now the victim. Trump putting journalists at risk.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Pawpaw »

philip964 wrote:https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... zones.html

"Our newspapers after Donald Trump's election, we've gotten threats from both the far left and the far right," Karem said. "They are emboldened, it is dangerous, and the fact of the matter is, it is insulting to the memory of the people who have given their lives for the cause for providing information to the public to then be told you are fake media, you do not matter, and what you're doing is false."
What an absolute twit. How about a lot of the lies the media spews on a daily basis? Much of it is insulting to everyone who has ever worn the uniform, living and dead!
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

philip964 wrote:https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... zones.html

:cryin :cryin :cryin

How sad! The poor victimized reporters, who are only trying to do their jobs, who bear absolutely no responsibility, for anyone else being victimized. Ferguson Missouri, Berkeley riots, Dallas police officers being killed, conspiring with Shrillary's campaign, and Republican Congressmen being shot. Yeah let me get out my handkerchief so I can wipe away all these tears.

Journalist please!
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-twee ... -face-lift

Trump apparently Tweeted "bleeding badly from a face lift " about a woman I don't know and said I guess other bad things about morning Joe, who I have never watched, at least I have heard of.

Apparently this is a big deal mentioning blood again.

They haven't figured out Trump enjoyes the attention.

I just haven't figured out if it part of a brilliant strategy, or Trump being Trump.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-twee ... -face-lift

Trump apparently Tweeted "bleeding badly from a face lift " about a woman I don't know and said I guess other bad things about morning Joe, who I have never watched, at least I have heard of.

I just haven't figured out if it part of a brilliant strategy, or Trump being Trump.
I think that Mr. Trump very much enjoys watching the media's heads explode daily. I kinda enjoy it as well. The Democrats/leftists long ago abandoned good manners and decorum, this President is just giving them what they have been dishing out for years without like response from the right.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

bblhd672 wrote:
philip964 wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-twee ... -face-lift

I think that Mr. Trump very much enjoys watching the media's heads explode daily. I kinda enjoy it as well. The Democrats/leftists long ago abandoned good manners and decorum, this President is just giving them what they have been dishing out for years without like response from the right.
I think Rush Limbaugh said it best. He said that Trump has the media running around like a cat chasing a laser pointer, bumping into walls and furniture. :smilelol5:

Abraham
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Abraham »

PRESIDENT Trump!

(ok, I had my initial doubts, but he's proven to be great and continues to be even greater than I thought possible...)

Yeah, I voted for him.

You bet I did and not for that un-indicted felon who ran against him.

Will she and her cohorts end up in prison where they belong?

No, but I can dream can't I...?

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Abraham wrote:PRESIDENT Trump!

(ok, I had my initial doubts, but he's proven to be great and continues to be even greater than I thought possible...)

Yeah, I voted for him.

You bet I did and not for that un-indicted felon who ran against him.

Will she and her cohorts end up in prison where they belong?

No, but I can dream can't I...?

I wouldn't give up just yet. Trump has been at least one step ahead of everyone since taking office. He is also the master at getting everyone to look in one direction , while making things happen in another. He has almost single handedly destroyed MSM, boosted the economy, and has his enemies shaking in their boots. You haven't heard BHO or Hitlery making many public statements lately, because behind the scenes, while the TV airwaves, are obsessed with "Russian Collusion" he is weeding out the head swamp rats, and feeling around for the drain plug. The statute of limitations has not expired, and when he has the Clinton News Network blubbering, all of those who opposed him, will soon be gone.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Donald Trump is not well - The Washington Post - www.washingtonpost.com
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 92071a1539

Apparently Trump is not well.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote:Donald Trump is not well - The Washington Post - http://www.washingtonpost.com
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 92071a1539

Apparently Trump is not well.
Couldn't read the link to WaPo story, apparently they are so good you have to pay to read their stuff. That's okay, I already know their views are left wing and anti-liberty.

The Polish government seems to think Trump's okay:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06 ... nt-poland/
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “Off-Topic”