Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Post by philip964 »

Not only are we leaving Obama's term behind, but we are entering a new era as President Trump takes office today.

I believe we will see the attack on gun ownership by the Executive branch stop.

I believe we have hope for a national standard for Concealed Carry Licenses which will allow unfettered licensed concealed carry in all 50 states.

I believe we have hope for lower ammunition prices.

I believe I have hope that I will sleep better at night.

God Bless America.
Last edited by philip964 on Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 53

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

I hope we see the Hearing Protection Act of 2017 move through congress and get signed.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

jason812
Posts in topic: 37

Post by jason812 »

TexasJohnBoy wrote:I hope we see the Hearing Protection Act of 2017 move through congress and get signed.
Also the Any Length Rifle Act would be good too.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

His speech is already making waves. Stepping on toes, and has already uttered words that were forbidden for the last 8 years. Radical Islamic Terrorism

I am anxious for him to get started on fulfilling his promises. He will have a tough fight from the left, but if he starts making progress, it will be hard for them to stand in his way!!

I agree I think the days of worrying about gun restrictions at the Federal level are over, and if the people in the left leaning states will stand up and take their state governments back, they can enjoy those same freedoms.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Mxrdad »

Did you see all those tears falling on the crowd? It got so bad you could see the droplets hitting President Trumps Armani suite!!!! Thank you Lord, God bless President Trump and God bless America.
Just some guy's opinion.

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

I have to add; President Trump's speech is by far, the best Presidential speech ever. He will be a strong leader which we have not had in quite some time.
Just some guy's opinion.

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Vol Texan »

Habemus Trumpem!

I'm sitting here in Almaty, Kazakhstan, watching the whole thing. I was very impressed by his speech. He didn't utter the words, "I", "Me", or "My", even once that I could count. The Occupier-in-Chief would have made the entire speech about him, but our new president made it all about us. Very cool.
Last edited by Vol Texan on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Skiprr »

Best--and shortest--comment of the day from Fox: "Today we are seeing the legacy of the Obama administration. Donald Trump is that legacy."
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

Vol Texan wrote:Habemus Trumpem!

I'm sitting here in Almaty, Kazakhstan, watching the whole thing. I was very impressed by his speech. He didn't utter the words, "I", "Me", or "My", even once that I could count. The Occupier-in-Chief would have made the entire speech about him, but our new president made it all about us. Very cool.
:iagree:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

Skiprr wrote:Best--and shortest--comment of the day from Fox: "Today we are seeing the legacy of the Obama administration. Donald Trump is that legacy."
:iagree: I heard that too. What a great day. I am so happy I would go outside and dance naked but they kinda frown on those things around here.
Just some guy's opinion.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

Mxrdad wrote:
Skiprr wrote:Best--and shortest--comment of the day from Fox: "Today we are seeing the legacy of the Obama administration. Donald Trump is that legacy."
:iagree: I heard that too. What a great day. I am so happy I would go outside and dance naked but they kinda frown on those things around here.

Hey I'm trying to eat lunch, you trying to ruin my appetite? :biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

Jusme wrote:
Mxrdad wrote:

Hey I'm trying to eat lunch, you trying to ruin my appetite? :biggrinjester:
"rlol" I guess I should just settle for Placing that wonderful American Flag up instead! I'll even do it wearing clothing! Carry ON! :rolll
Just some guy's opinion.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

Watching Presidnt Trump signing papers on his desk. What did I just see? Pelosi saying, "Mr Presidnt,............... something about handing one of those pens to someone. Point is? Pelosi having to say Mr President!!!! LOVE IT. :woohoo
Just some guy's opinion.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “Off-Topic”