Today in Trump's new term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

dale blanker

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Postby dale blanker » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:43 pm

philip964 wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-tweets-mika-was-bleeding-badly-from-a-face-lift

Trump apparently Tweeted "bleeding badly from a face lift " about a woman I don't know and said I guess other bad things about morning Joe, who I have never watched, at least I have heard of.

Apparently this is a big deal mentioning blood again.

They haven't figured out Trump enjoyes the attention.

I just haven't figured out if it part of a brilliant strategy, or Trump being Trump.

I suspect the attack against Mica is really intended to provide a maximum impression on Joe Scarborough. I believe Mica and Joe were recently married. Apparently the attack was triggered by Mica's mention of a phony Time Magazine cover that is displayed at several of the president's golf clubs: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/06/28/trumps-bogus-time-cover-the-fake-news-that-launched-an-army-of-memes/?utm_term=.6b206de8cd06

Unbelievable, and extremely worrisome....
May you stay forever young... Joan Baez

bblhd672

Postby bblhd672 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:02 pm

dale blanker wrote:Unbelievable, and extremely worrisome....

NRA Life Member, TSRA Member
“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee

Jusme

Postby Jusme » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:10 pm

dale blanker wrote:
philip964 wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-tweets-mika-was-bleeding-badly-from-a-face-lift

Trump apparently Tweeted "bleeding badly from a face lift " about a woman I don't know and said I guess other bad things about morning Joe, who I have never watched, at least I have heard of.

Apparently this is a big deal mentioning blood again.

They haven't figured out Trump enjoyes the attention.

I just haven't figured out if it part of a brilliant strategy, or Trump being Trump.

I suspect the attack against Mica is really intended to provide a maximum impression on Joe Scarborough. I believe Mica and Joe were recently married. Apparently the attack was triggered by Mica's mention of a phony Time Magazine cover that is displayed at several of the president's golf clubs: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/06/28/trumps-bogus-time-cover-the-fake-news-that-launched-an-army-of-memes/?utm_term=.6b206de8cd06

What's worrisome? Trump is just playing the same game with the media, he has played since announcing his candidacy. You want to see worrisome, look at all of the MSM talking heads who were laughing, and making his run for POTUS a joke. They never thought he would win, and they can't get over the fact that intelligent, informed Americans, don't pay any attention to them.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

G26ster

Postby G26ster » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:20 pm

dale blanker wrote:I suspect the attack against Mica is really intended to provide a maximum impression on Joe Scarborough. I believe Mica and Joe were recently married. Apparently the attack was triggered by Mica's mention of a phony Time Magazine cover that is displayed at several of the president's golf clubs: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/06/28/trumps-bogus-time-cover-the-fake-news-that-launched-an-army-of-memes/?utm_term=.6b206de8cd06

So the liberal media and left's attacks on Trump's son, daughter, wife, son-in-law, even his unborn grandchild are OK. But when Trump returns the fire, it's "Unbelievable, and extremely worrisome?" Granted, Trump should stay above the fray, but he is not known for shying away from a fight. Where is the media's outrage on all the personal attacks on Trump's family? There is none, because it's OK to personally attack the right.

Pawpaw

Postby Pawpaw » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:25 pm

Has anyone else noticed that when a liberal finds something, "Unbelievable, and extremely worrisome....", it usually means we're on the right track?
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member

TreyHouston

Postby TreyHouston » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:15 pm

philip964 wrote:Donald Trump is not well - The Washington Post - http://www.washingtonpost.com
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 92071a1539

Apparently Trump is not well.

AND, Hillary has a 20 point lead I heard also! :biggrinjester:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Bitter Clinger

Postby Bitter Clinger » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:41 am

President Trump Shows Europeans How To Deal With Illegal Immigrants..................from Daniel Thomas

https://cambriandissenters.blogspot.com ... o.html?m=1
"You may all go to Chicago, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
philip964

Postby philip964 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:56 am

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ers-emerge

Trump revives Space Council.

Anyone notice that during Obama, we did not have the ability to put men into space.

Bitter Clinger

Postby Bitter Clinger » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:47 pm

dale blanker wrote:

Seriously Dale? Have you been living under a rock? Brezinski is the daughter of the former Jimmy Cart advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Nazi admirer, anti-Semite, Holocaust denier, Iranian terrorist supporter- and she is simply a chip off the old block. Trump went easy on her!!!!!
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Flightmare

Postby Flightmare » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:51 pm

Bitter Clinger wrote:Seriously Dale? Have you been living under a rock? Brezinski is the daughter of the former Jimmy Cart advisor, Zbigniew Brezinski, Nazi admirer, anti-Semite, Holocaust denier - and she is simply a chip off the old block. Trump went easy on her!!!!!

I've decided to leave him be. Trolls will be trolls.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Jusme

Postby Jusme » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:55 pm

Flightmare wrote:
Bitter Clinger wrote:Seriously Dale? Have you been living under a rock? Brezinski is the daughter of the former Jimmy Cart advisor, Zbigniew Brezinski, Nazi admirer, anti-Semite, Holocaust denier - and she is simply a chip off the old block. Trump went easy on her!!!!!

I've decided to leave him be. Trolls will be trolls.

:iagree:

Another group intelligent, informed Americans, ignore.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
philip964

Postby philip964 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:19 pm

Bitter Clinger wrote:
dale blanker wrote:

Seriously Dale? Have you been living under a rock? Brezinski is the daughter of the former Jimmy Cart advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Nazi admirer, anti-Semite, Holocaust denier, Iranian terrorist supporter- and she is simply a chip off the old block. Trump went easy on her!!!!!

Not Dale, they are my words. I'm the one under a rock.
Last edited by philip964 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bitter Clinger

Postby Bitter Clinger » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:01 pm

philip964 wrote:
Bitter Clinger wrote:
dale blanker wrote:

Not Dale, their my words. I'm the one under a rock.

Sorry, my error in that I tried to clip the quote too tight. My comment still directed at Dale, not you.
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
philip964

Postby philip964 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:19 am

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/t ... nn-1018417

Trump posts a video from WWF of him beating down CNN.

As Melania said "if you hit Trump he hits back ten times harder"

WTR

Postby WTR » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:10 am

Juvenile posting of a school yard coward......try acting Presidential. I hate the thought of wasting my vote.

Return to “Off-Topic”