Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by philip964 »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... rnia-trump

So Trump may be saving California from nuclear destruction from North Korean missiles, by preventing them from testing.

Do we think they will be appreciative.

Yesterday The New England Patriots visited the White House. Only about half showed up compared to their 2015 visit to see Obama. Even Tom Brady didn't show.

Time magazine selected Colin Kaepernick as one of the most influential athletes of the year, even though he no longer has a job.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flightmare »

philip964 wrote: Time magazine selected Colin Kompertnick as one of the most influential athletes of the year, even though he no longer has a job.
I dunno, he influenced many people I know to stop watching NFL games. If that is the qualifier for "influential", then yes...he was very influential.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Pawpaw »

philip964 wrote:Yesterday The New England Patriots visited the White House. Only about half showed up compared to their 2015 visit to see Obama. Even Tom Brady didn't show.
Fake News: NYT Sports Tries To Use The Patriots To Slam Donald Trump; Gets Called Out By Team
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/04/n ... riots-nyt/

Just caught the fake news by the NYTimes and Boston Globe about the size of the team that showed up.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 253

Post by mojo84 »

Fake news gets propagated and the corrections and retractions seldom do. Leads to many being misinformed.

Sometimes I wonder if it isn't intentional knowing the bad info will become known and the corrections will not. The Associated Press has experienced quite a few "erroneous" reports lately that gets a lot of exposure and then the subsequent corrections get little.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

Pawpaw wrote:
philip964 wrote:Yesterday The New England Patriots visited the White House. Only about half showed up compared to their 2015 visit to see Obama. Even Tom Brady didn't show.
Fake News: NYT Sports Tries To Use The Patriots To Slam Donald Trump; Gets Called Out By Team
Because it's the MSM I just assumed the real story was that just about every Patriot player, coach, staff member and 40,000 fans showed up at the White House.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

The president says that Iran is "not living up to the spirit" of the nuclear deal but Tillerson has said that Iran "has been compliant" with the nuclear deal. Neither one is providing any specifics. What are we to believe?
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Mxrdad »

dale blanker wrote:The president says that Iran is "not living up to the spirit" of the nuclear deal but Tillerson has said that Iran "has been compliant" with the nuclear deal. Neither one is providing any specifics. What are we to believe?
Not you.
Just some guy's opinion.

oljames3
Posts in topic: 20

Post by oljames3 »

Mxrdad wrote:
dale blanker wrote:The president says that Iran is "not living up to the spirit" of the nuclear deal but Tillerson has said that Iran "has been compliant" with the nuclear deal. Neither one is providing any specifics. What are we to believe?
Not you.
:iagree:
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

dale blanker
Banned

Post by dale blanker »

Mxrdad wrote:
Not you.
Actually the question was not who? but what?...

I belive the quotes are accurate and seem to be conflicting, don't you agree?

Speaking of what's true to believe, here's a thought: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... MqTOEospfo :drool:

Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Mxrdad »

dale blanker wrote:
Mxrdad wrote:
Not you.

Speaking of what's true to believe, here's a thought: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... MqTOEospfo :drool:
Yeah, I know what the question was. The answer is the same. :yawn :yawn
Just some guy's opinion.

dale blanker
Banned

Post by dale blanker »

Mxrdad wrote:
dale blanker wrote:
Mxrdad wrote:
Not you.

Yeah, I know what the question was. The answer is the same. :yawn :yawn
Ok, well I might kid my grandkiddos a little but I've told no lies here. Check out those quotes and be informed, otherwise you will not be able to post here with any credibility. :thumbs2:

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

Image[/quote]
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

dhoobler
Posts in topic: 30

Post by dhoobler »

Trump administration negotiates US prisoner release in Egypt: report
BY JOHN BOWDEN - 04/20/17 11:09 PM EDT
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... e-in-egypt

It is heartening to know that we now have an administration that cares about the American people.
Revolver - An elegant weapon... for a more civilized age.
NRA Endowment Life Member
TSRA Life Member

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Bitter Clinger »

dale blanker wrote:Ok, well I might kid my grandkiddos a little but I've told no lies here. Check out those quotes and be informed, otherwise you will not be able to post here with any credibility. :thumbs2:
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Return to “Off-Topic”