Black Rifle Coffee Co responds to Starbucks

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co responds to Starbucks

Post by Skiprr »

maverick2076 wrote:They are also partnered with Ranger Up, who some of you may know.
I thought some of the T-shirt printing looked familiar. I'll bet their T-shirts are produced at the same place.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

puma guy
Posts in topic: 3

Post by puma guy »

Thanks for posting. I found an affiliate in Clear Lake I am going to visit soon. Battle Rifle Company on El Camino Real. Coffee and Black Rifles, man, could it get any better?
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Topic author
Daddio-on-patio
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

puma guy wrote:Thanks for posting. I found an affiliate in Clear Lake I am going to visit soon. Battle Rifle Company on El Camino Real. Coffee and Black Rifles, man, could it get any better?
Amen!
I used the Forum search expecting a thread to have already been running. I think this is the first time I beat any of y'all to post a general interest topic.
Peace and pleasure!
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

bigtek
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bigtek »

Deck the halls with nitroglycerin
Fa la la la la la la la la!
Strike a match and see who's missin'
Fa la la la la la la la la!

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

I love BRCC and I dont drink coffee! GASP! I buy it for my wife.

Go to Facebook and look them up. Then check out their videos. They are awesome but be careful the language is very salty.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q= ... %20company
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

Skiprr wrote:
jason812 wrote:You can order online, I'm about to.

Sounds like my kind of people
We've all been there. That moment when we ask for black coffee and the person behind the counter begins speaking in a tongue native to only those with flowers in their beards. We are here to save you from tight pants, wide frame glasses, and haircuts that would make a bowl and scissors seem like a viable option.
:smilelol5:

It looks like the word has circulated quickly, and that this outfit may have a huge growth curve it its future: "Due to an increase in demand for Black Rifle Coffee, customers will experience delays of two weeks in shipping timelines."

All of their extra dark roasts are sold out right now, which is what I would normally shop for. But I just ordered the "V-TAC Berserker Blend" to try.
This is great news and a great way to support those that support our Vets. I will be ordering soon and have absolutely no problems waiting 2-3 weeks for such a good cause. Thanks to the OP for posting this. :tiphat:
Just some guy's opinion.

Mike S

Post by Mike S »

Not to take anything away from BRCC, but here's another great opportunity to support a veteran start-up coffee company: De Espresso Liber. "Because Freedom Won't Brew Itself".

In addition to their ir-regular coffee offerings, these are dedicated to fallen comrades with a portion of sales going to non-profits of their families' choosing.

http://www.deespressoliber.com/Coffee/G ... rial-Brews

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

I also don't get the popularity of Starbucks. Their coffee is, in my opinion, overpriced and tastes burnt. I quit going to SB long before the company's political stances became newsworthy.

I normally buy Community Coffee at Sam's, but will try Black Rifle Coffee when my current bag of Community gets low.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

I Like Starbucks when I'm on the road, strong but not muddy and consistant from store to store. I also buy my coffee at Sam's, Columbian Supremo whole bean at 40 Oz for $14.95 Its gonna be hard for me to justify 12 oz at $12.95 ( + shipping?) for an unknown quality of coffee.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

There's an AR mfg. local to Houston area named Black Rifle Company.

Are they affiliated with B.R.C.C.?

Or, is it just another company using a similar name?

Anyone know?

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Abraham wrote:There's an AR mfg. local to Houston area named Black Rifle Company.

Anyone know?
There's Black Rifle Company LLC, a small FFL just a few miles from me on the northwest side; not affiliated with BRCC to my knowledge.

There's Texas Black Rifle Company (https://tbrci.com/), an AR and Glock and 1911 parts manufacturer, but they're in Shiner.

There's also Chris Kurzadkowski's Battle Rifle Company (https://www.battleriflecompany.com/) in Southeast Houston, not far from the Space Center; they make Stoner platform AR rifles and pistols, and even sell reloaded ammo. Could that be the one you're thinking of?

Otherwise, I'm drawing a blank for anything similar named "Black Rifle" near Houston.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?

puma guy
Posts in topic: 3

Post by puma guy »

Abraham wrote:There's an AR mfg. local to Houston area named Black Rifle Company.

Anyone know?
Abraham, I don't think it is affiliated with BRCC. When I looked at the BRCC website I looked up "Dealers. There are three in the Houston area. One in Clear lake that I mentioned in a previous post, one in Humble and one off I-10 east of Katy. All of these dealers have their own proprietary dba's, but carry their coffee. I called the one in Clear Lake and it was like talking to an old buddy. He invited me to come right then and there for a cup of coffee. Had a good conversation and I'm going to make a special trip down there to take him up on it and do some knuckle dragging and buy some coffee.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Skiprr,

"Battle Rifle Company" (https://www.battleriflecompany.com/) is who I was thinking about, also started by a veteran.

They were severely/adamantly criticized by members of an AR forum a year or more back (I won't name it specifically) for what they considered gross manufacturing mistakes. Were they correct in their criticism? I don't know, maybe, maybe not. But, wow, they hammered BRC remorselessly...

puma guy,

I will drop in and buy some coffee from the one in Clear Lake next time I'm in the area. The dealer there sounds like a great guy!

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Abraham wrote:Skiprr,

"Battle Rifle Company" (https://www.battleriflecompany.com/) is who I was thinking about, also started by a veteran.

They were severely/adamantly criticized by members of an AR forum a year or more back (I won't name it specifically) for what they considered gross manufacturing mistakes. Were they correct in their criticism?
Yes, they were. That was circa 2013. Kurzadkowski (US Army 74-93) and company took the criticism to heart and did significant retooling of hardware and process. I'd buy one of their rifles today.

Here's the post-criticism followup when The Firearm Blog was invited to come back to the shop and give Battle Rifle Company another objective evaluation: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014 ... vengeance/.

dhoobler

Post by dhoobler »

puma guy wrote:Thanks for posting. I found an affiliate in Clear Lake I am going to visit soon. Battle Rifle Company on El Camino Real. Coffee and Black Rifles, man, could it get any better?
My office is on El Camino Real. If I get in trouble now, it will be your fault.
Revolver - An elegant weapon... for a more civilized age.
NRA Endowment Life Member
TSRA Life Member

Return to “Off-Topic”