Black Rifle Coffee Co responds to Starbucks

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

carlson1
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co responds to Starbucks

Post by carlson1 »

I do not drink coffee, but my bride does. I wanted to support this Coffee Company some way so I ordered her some coffee and a mug. It will be one of her gifts for staying married to me for 32 years on the 17th. :clapping:

twjones
Posts in topic: 2

Post by twjones »

Just placed an order for some Gunship coffee. I would of ordered a mug but they were sold out... maybe next order.

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Take Down Sicko »

carlson1 wrote:I do not drink coffee, but my bride does. I wanted to support this Coffee Company some way so I ordered her some coffee and a mug. It will be one of her gifts for staying married to me for 32 years on the 17th. :clapping:

Congratulations on your 32nd. year of marriage Carlson1. Not many stayed married for long anymore. :cheers2:

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Take Down Sicko wrote:
carlson1 wrote:I do not drink coffee, but my bride does. I wanted to support this Coffee Company some way so I ordered her some coffee and a mug. It will be one of her gifts for staying married to me for 32 years on the 17th. :clapping:

Congratulations on your 32nd. year of marriage Carlson1. Not many stayed married for long anymore. :cheers2:
Thank you. I don't know if it is because I am such a swell guy or because she is just blind and forgiving. :lol:

Abraham
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Abraham »

Both!

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Take Down Sicko »

I agree with Abraham. Both.
For me its been 47 years married and my wife worships me...Every morning she bring me burnt offerings.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Jusme »

Take Down Sicko wrote:I agree with Abraham. Both.
For me its been 47 years married and my wife worships me...Every morning she bring me burnt offerings.
I don't get burnt offerings, but she has threatened to turn the bed into a burning sacrificial altar with with me still in it!! :biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Lambda Force
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Lambda Force »

I tried the CAF and it tastes fine but I didn't notice any extra zing.
Tyranny is identified by what is legal for government employees but illegal for the citizenry.

allisji

Post by allisji »

AndyC wrote:There isn't any, really - that blend was made for an online group of veterans called "Operator AF" and plays off their name.
the website claims that it has twice the caffeine based on the choice of beans. They don't identify the sources of their beans other than to say whether they are central American, south American, etc. I assume that they use strictly hard bean Arabica coffee. Robusta coffee I believe is considered to be a little less ecofriendly, but has more caffeine. I think that the fields require more sunshine and so they typically require more deforestation in order to cultivate the coffee fields. They may use some robusta coffee in the CAF blend. I don't know....

Most standard 8 oz servings of black coffee have between 100 and 200 mg of caffeine. The overall range though is enormous.

The lighter roasts also tend to have more caffeine by volume ground coffee. Though it's mostly insignificant, and also depends on how you brew it and how much extraction you get.

for me, I don't really ever notice an extra jolt if I drink a coffee that supposedly has more caffeine, or if I just drink more coffee than usual. But I do suspect that the normal coffee boost may last a little longer.

I know that if I drink coffee after 4 then it might impact my ability to get to sleep, and if I have it after 6 then it will definitely make it hard for me to fall asleep at my normal bed time.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

flechero

Post by flechero »

I've got an order in route finally- the last couple times I went to order, they were out of my "flavors." Been ordering from De Espresso Liber in the meantime- also a great vet owned and run outfit with a part of all proceeds going to fallen soldiers charities.

I enjoy coffee more these days... :tiphat:

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

I have done some work at a major coffee roaster in Houston. I have been told that all the green beans that go through there undergo some decaffeination. The aim isn't to make a less potent bean, but to reclaim some of the cafeine to sell. I was also told that today's beans have more caffeine than the beans of years past. I am thinking that Black Rifle Coffee never undergoes the decaffination process.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

MeMelYup

Post by MeMelYup »

Liberty wrote:I have done some work at a major coffee roaster in Houston. I have been told that all the green beans that go through there undergo some decaffeination. The aim isn't to make a less potent bean, but to reclaim some of the cafeine to sell. I was also told that today's beans have more caffeine than the beans of years past. I am thinking that Black Rifle Coffee never undergoes the decaffination process.
That sounds like the nicotine trick with big tobacco.

txglock21

Post by txglock21 »

I ordered a box of coffee and a t-shirt from them a couple of weeks ago. Showed up quickly on the day they said it would. I just have to say, I loved both the coffee and the t-shirt. I'm not a huge coffee drinker, only because it and beer go straight through me, but I will definitely be ordering more from them (and a couple more t-shirts). I think more people know about them from their YouTube videos than their coffee. I had several people comment on their videos when I was wearing my shirt in Branson last week. :lol::
"Laugh about everything or cry about nothing."
NRA Life Member & TSRA Member/ Former USAF

Return to “Off-Topic”