Why I live in Texas.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Why I live in Texas.

Post by bblhd672 »

How the story's headline appears in different states:

California: "Massive arms cache discovered in Boston suburb"

Texas: "Boston suburbanites suffer from inadequate ammunition supplies"

:biggrinjester:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jusme »

oljames3 wrote:37 rounds. My EDC basic load is 50. 50 more in each vehicle.
:txflag:
I have 56 shotgun rounds beside my bed, on my bandoleer. I would have laughed at a BG if he had 37 rounds of .25 acp. That's not enough for a good paperweight.

That's what MA gets for electing the idiots they have for so long.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

crazy2medic wrote:That is just crazy, they would lose their minds in my house, several hundred rounds of 30.06 AP, Tracer, Ball, and hunting rounds, Almost 1000 rounds of .204, 100 rounds of 6mm-06, 500 rounds of .45 acp and then several hundred rounds of misc calibers, i'd probably be facing the death penalty up there!
God Bless Texas! :txflag:
In Texas, that's what we call a "start". Let's just say that I have "a LOT more than a 'start'", but it's not "enough".....and leave it at that..... :lol:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

strogg
Posts in topic: 1

Post by strogg »

bblhd672 wrote:How the story's headline appears in different states:

California: "Massive arms cache discovered in Boston suburb"

Texas: "Boston suburbanites suffer from inadequate ammunition supplies"

:biggrinjester:
Haha true that. I'm sooooo glad I'm out of the Peoples Republic. If I didn't hightail out of there when I did, I would have been a felon under Governor Brown thug's new, stupid laws. Go Texas! :txflag:
Jusme wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Lynyrd wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:Liberty, this is exactly how I feel about having moved here from Commiefornia 11 years ago. I wasn't born here, but I got here as fast as I could.
:txflag:

And we native Texans are happy to have people who want to come here and embrace the Texas way of life. We do however frown on people from places such as the commenwealth and commiefornia coming here and trying to turn Texas into what they left behind.
:iagree: As do I, Lynyrd, as do I! In fact, with our economy booming and the number of arrivals from liberal states, and with there only being a 4% difference in the number of registered republicans and democrats in Texas, I worry a LOT about that. My prayer is this: that Texas will get ahold of such people and become part of their bones before they can change Texas into another commie dump.

That is my fear also, I know that a lot of people move here to get away from the liberal restrictions on freedoms in their home states, but, even more move here for jobs, and the lack of State income tax. They don't necessarily disagree with the left wing stance on the 2A, like we do here, and often times fail to recognize the liberal policies that caused jobs to leave, and taxes to increase in the first place. That's why I beat it into the heads of all of my friends to vote in every election, from City Councils, County Commissioners, District Attorney, Sheriff, School Boards, and State Legislature. Voter apathy, is our biggest enemy.
I wouldn't worry too much about California. Before I moved out here from the Peoples Republic, all of my left wing nutjob coworkers (which encompasses pretty much the entire company) and all of my not-so-nutjob friends seriously think that Texas is just filled with white supremacist racists who will eat them alive for breakfast. I honestly don't think i can convince them otherwise. They definitely won't be moving here.

I agree that everyone should vote. Sure the vote for presidency is only useful in a small percentage of states, but it's the vote for every other issue and position that really do matter. Look what happened to the senate and house. Voices were heard this past election season, and they must continue to get louder.

As for the article, .25 cal? Who uses a .25 cal? And what the heck happened to the gun? Yeash... I'm not sure how that made news. Cops executed search warrant, didn't find what they were looking for, so they arrested him for the only thing they could possibly find. With that as a reference, will they send over a marine battalion to curb all the forum members here?

Return to “Off-Topic”