North Korea missile launch fails

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

North Korea missile launch fails

Post by philip964 »

Uh oh.

doncb

Re: North Korea missile launch fails

Post by doncb »

Someone will probably be heading to a labor camp.
If you're standing still, you're loosing.

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Must be very humiliating for fatso. I bet he's stuffin his face with cake now. He's probably an emotional eater. Probably has a lot of bowel gas too. :shock:

Must be tiresome, being a dictator and such.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

They should have paid attention to the problems Wyle E Coyote had and not gotten their rockets from ACME.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 3

Post by crazy2medic »

Just like the missile I believe Kim Jong Un was a failure to launch!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 2
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

A few thoughts come to mind when looking at the North Korean missile program.

1. It seems like close to 100% of their missiles blow up on the launch pad or soon after.
2. Could it be that the US might be using their launches to try out some kind of StarWars defense weapon?
3. Could the US be retrieving the spent missiles from the ocean in order to reverse engineer them?

As Arsenio Hall used to say in his opening monologues...."things that make you go Hmmmmmm."

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote:A few thoughts come to mind when looking at the North Korean missile program.

1. It seems like close to 100% of their missiles blow up on the launch pad or soon after.
2. Could it be that the US might be using their launches to try out some kind of StarWars defense weapon?
3. Could the US be retrieving the spent missiles from the ocean in order to reverse engineer them?

As Arsenio Hall used to say in his opening monologues...."things that make you go Hmmmmmm."

SIA
1 - In the early stages of the US missile program there were many failures - rockets that blew up on the stand and shortly after launch.

2 - No.

3 - Why would we want to reverse engineer a missile that blows up? We already know how to do that.
NRA Endowment Member

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

WildBill wrote:
surprise_i'm_armed wrote:A few thoughts come to mind when looking at the North Korean missile program.

SIA
1 - In the early stages of the US missile program there were many failures - rockets that blew up on the stand and shortly after launch.

2 - No.

3 - Why would we want to reverse engineer a missile that blows up? We already know how to do that.
:iagree: with WildBill. One thing comes to mind for N. Korean missile failures. Most likely the designers, engineers and technicians themselves are "reverse engineered" after every failure, so they start with new guys! :lol:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

Get as many of the THAAD and Aegis missiles over there as we can. Still should have gone with SDI in the '80's but the spineless left prevented it.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

AndyC wrote:Image
That needs one more frame...the little guy's arms sticking out from under the boot!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

puma guy wrote:
WildBill wrote:

SIA

2 - No.

:iagree: with WildBill. One thing comes to mind for N. Korean missile failures. Most likely the designers, engineers and technicians themselves are "reverse engineered" after every failure, so they start with new guys! :lol:
Getting fired in North Korea is different that getting fired over here.
NRA Endowment Member

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

I've read that the little fat twerp likes to "fire" people with a real cannon.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Just remember the chinese missile program was having the same problem until Bill Clinton permitted them to buy our C-N-C technology, then no more failure to launch!

Bill Clinton like his sleazy wife should be tried for Treason
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “Off-Topic”